Med Bag..

Mila
Chapter 46

I smirked and looked around the room as I walked over with a couple of water bottles. They all looked beat up. Even my wife. Her lip was better but I know she was still hurting. Her body was in this defense protection mode. I was about to give her some more weed when Emilia popped up. Rain was pissed especially when Dj texted me. I chuckled, it took me 20 minutes to convince her to stay with me. I should have checked her over then.

"What happened to you guys?" I asked as they all looked at me.

Thrill moved his finger back and forth between him and my wife as he eyes got big.

"Well we had a mission that was insane," Thrill said.

I chuckled he was so damn childish. I watched as my childish as wife with these big eyes nodded her head in agreement quickly. They look like two kids who were proving they were innocent and it was true.

"Well you two have a vaild reason which I still wanna hear the details of ...."

I glared at Heaven and Dj as they passed a blunt and pretending not to hear me.

"...you two what the fuck happen?" I asked and handed out the bottles of water.

"It's cold in here aint it?" Heaven said as she looked around.

I laughed and handed Rain and a bottle of water. They all look like needed water and probably some real food. Ain't no telling what Major and Thrill have been eating.

"Thank you Mrs. Major,"

I quickly looked down at her as she smirked. She gripped my wrist lightly and her eyes fell to my ass.

"You got on too many clothes," she said and began to pull me in front of her as she let the chair back.

"Stop it. Meeting first and I wanna know why Dj and Heaven.."

"And Red, and Nola," Dj said.

I raised my eyebrow and quickly looked at the two idiots.

"What did you four do?" I asked and glared at them.

I watched as Heaven broke first. Her eyes went behind me. I quickly looked down at Rain. I should have known.

"Major..."

She smirked and stood up. She let my hand go and gripped the zipper on the hoodie.

"We had to protect our family," she said as she unzipped it.

"Meaning?" I asked as she pulled me in with her gaze.

"Meaning Heaven is cold and you have on too many clothes,"she said and pulled the too big hoodie off my body.

She smirked and tossed it over to Heaven. She eyed me up and down. I was left standing her stunned in a beater and sweatpants. I watched as she sat down.

"Mrs. Rose come here," she said and grabbed my wrist pulling me onto her lap.

"Robyn had a bully problem which connected to our mission. You two weren't safe but now you are and we saw to that. Don't worry about it," she said and kissed my neck.