The Trunk

Nova
Chapter 38

I placed the blunt to my lips. I inhaled and let the 2.0 feel my lungs. I picked up my phone and checked the time as I exhaled.

" Dj when and where the fuck did you get this?" Heaven asked.

"Major sent them. I lost a few when we went and got Mila," she said.

"Man, I heard it was insane," Heaven said.

I bet it was. Rain has a bad temper. She was way worse then Dj. They say mines are bad but those two... man,  they were fire and lava. So I knew I missed a good one.

"Damn, I missed that one," I said and exhaled.

"It was loud and furious,"  Dj said.

"Well yeah it was Mila, you know Major likes to be sneaky first," Heaven said.

"Yeah but Thrill was there too so it was louder and even more furious," Dj said and laughed.

"Well we're going in quite and leaving out loud," I said.

"Did Major tell you about the trunk?" Dj asked as I handed her the blunt.

I looked back down at the time on the phone. 7:00pm. I watched as his car pulled up in front of the warehouse. It was his last stop of the day. He was checking on his business and trying to figure out why they weren't making him any money.

"He got 10more body gaurds," Heaven said.

"Yeah," I said and smirked as we got out of the car as soon as he went in.

I opened the trunk and then lifted up the flap. I looked at Dj and smirked.

"Well it is 15 on four," I said as Heaven picked up a rifle.

"Rain taught me one summer," She said as I watched her put the clip in.

I nodded my head as Dj gave me a vest and a gas mask. I looked at her and smirked.

"Mustard gas and flash bombs," Dj said as she nodded at the canister.

"Well let's suit up then," I said.