Sleepover?

Heaven
Chapter 17
Jan 13,2018

"Stop lying, Heaven! No she didn't!" Red said and laughed.

I nodded my head and handed her a blunt. I exhaled as she placed her legs in my lap. It was as if we never missed a beat. This moments I get with her as corny as it sounds its all I need to make my week.

"I'm serious. She got this nasty attitude with me when I was talking to the waitress," I said and chuckled.

"All she asked is if you wanted water," she said and laughed.

"Right. Would have thought she asked for my number,"I said as I watched her exhale and shake her head.

She chuckled and handed me the blunt. I placed it to my lips as she sighed and looked at her phone.

"Damn,I should get going," she said and placed her phone back down.

"Stay the night," I said and exhaled.

"No y'all don't know how to sleep one. Two I'm
not gonna deal with ya girl walking in and see me anywhere in this house," she said as she grabbed the blunt from me.

"You scared of her?" I asked and smirked.

"I'm scared of prison,"  she said and exhaled.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Well how bout this. She dont know this house like she think, this aint her shit and three I'll feed you later," I said as she laughed and choked on her smoke.

"You didn't even count the first two,"

"So you gonna let me feed you?" I asked her.

"Depends on where and what time" she said and smirked.

"Is that a yes?" I asked and inhaled.

I watched as she grabbed the blunt from my hand and placed them between her plum lips. I smirked. She was gorgeous.

" Part of me says no because you are taken. It's against my code of morals," she said and exhaled.

"What about the second part?" I asked as she smirked and slowly straddled my lap and she placed the blunt to my lips.

She leaned in closer to my face. Her lips were inches from mines.

"The other part really doesn't give a shit about my morals ," she said as she pulled  the blunt  from between  my lips and smirked as she leaned back and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"What part is talking the louder?" I asked and exhaled .

"Right now. The part that can give zero fucks about your relationship,"She smirked and got off my lap.

"Rule 35-37," I said as she sat next to me and  smirked.

"I only know rules 1-10," she said and took the blunt from me.

I chuckled.

"Rule35 cheating is for the weak, never hurt the person who means the most, Rule36 all relationships aren't meant to be ,Rule 37. If rule 36 has been put into play see rule 11," i said and licked my lips as she smirked.

"And rule 11?" She asked as she picked up her phone and exhaled.

She looked at me as she handed me the blunt.

"One of my favorites," I said and winked at her as she raised her eyebrow as I took it from her.

"You're not gonna tell me are you?" She asked as she watched me take a nice drag from the blunt.

"Let me feed you breakfast," I said as I exhaled  and smirked.

She laughed and shook her head.  I smirked as she waved her finger at me and chuckled.

"What time are we leaving?" She asked and checked  her phone.

"Now," I said and smirked.

She chuckled and licked her lips. She smirked as her lip found its way between her lips. I was gonna get those lips.

"It is 3 am. How about we meet in the morning around 10?" She said.

I shook my head no.She raised her eyebrow.

"Red you to fucked up to drive. Besides its hella rooms," I said.

"Mmm it's not even worth it. is it?" She said and smirked.

"Don't waste the energy. Now follow me," I said as I stood up.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I cut the tv off.

" A spot," I said as she raised her eyebrow.

"Better not be outside," she mumbled as she stood up.

"Just come with me," I said and grabbed her hand.

I smirked as she tightened her grip on my hand and I held her hand even more securely.