.. &Trumpets

Sin
Chapter 13
January 13,2018

"Damn Sin. Why didn't yuh say she can play?" Robyn asked as I watched Dj press down on the values.

"You aint ask," I said as I looked at Robyn as she leaned against the panel as Dj played this slow part so cleanly and nicely.

Robyn was fan girling hard as fuck. She was all smiles and falling in love. I can't blame her though. Dj was in her second favorite happy place. So i knew she was high as fuck.

"Watch her play though," I said and looked back at Dj.

I smirked as she picked back up. Her fingers always seemed to glide over the valves of the trumpet. She played with no effort. It was just all natural to her. You could see the music flow from her head to her fingers.

"Damn Sin," Robyn mumbled as Dj raised her eyebrow as she played higher.

"I know its that neck vein right," I said and licked my lips.

I smirked and placed the blunt to my lips as the music just wrapped me in its embrace that felt so much like her.

"I need to get dem to do an instrumental fa muh," Robyn mumbled.

"Put Mila on it too," I said and exhaled as the track stopped and so did Dj.

I watched as she moved the trumpet and looked at us.

"Can I come out or..." she said and smirked.

I looked at Robyn.

"One more," I said as Robyn nodded her head.

"Try dis one," Robyn said as Dj laughed.

"Don't have me in here all day now," Dj said as her eyes traveled over Robyns features.

"I might," Robyn mumbled.

Dj looked at me and bit her lip. She was thinking something nasty.Knowing that Robyn and Nola are down for it makes it even better in her mind. I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't bother me for some reason.