The Star Story

Red
Chapter 19
Jan 14

I smirked, it was super dope. Like a big ass tree house vibe.  The Christmas lights were definitely soothing. Heaven led me over to this section that was slowly sloping. It had hella bean bag chairs there though.

"Let's smoke a bit more," she said and let my hand go.

"Damn yall really do just smoke all the time huh?"I asked and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Naw. We take breaks," she said as she handed me a blunt.

"Dont seem like it," I mumbled as she laughed and flicked this lighter.

"Just ride the wave baby," she said and winked at me.

I chuckled and placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I closed my eyes as whatever the fuck this was ... was fucking great. I exhaled as my body relaxed.

"What is this?" I asked her as I watched her walk over to this bar looking area.

It was placed in this little corner of the room. Just where the wall sloped down and into the floor,was this bar and fridge. Like no lie this would be my room too... well a secret room.

"That is Mila weed mixed with Rainies i think," she said and made her way back over with a couple of cold ass looking ginger ales and some snacks.

"It's really nice," I said and watched as she sat next to me.

"Yeah it will get you right pretty quick," she mumbled and arranged our snacks.

"How many of these rooms are in here?" I asked as I watched her pull a blunt from behind her ear.

I guess we weren't sharing. She was on some shit but I was starting not to mind. I placed my blunt to my lips. I thought DJ ass could go but shit. Im ready to sleep.

"I only know about 3 but with my Cousin it aint no telling," she said and looked at me as I exhaled.

She smirked and grabbed the blunt from between my fingers.

"Oh so we're sharing?" I asked as I watched as she inhaled and then laid back in her bean bag handing me hers.

" I forgot you had one...Look up," she said and exhaled.

I chuckled and laid back and looked up. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled as I stared at the side of her face. She was such a beautiful chocolate woman. I exhaled as my body started to melt. Her hand lightly grazed mine as I handed her the blunt.

"A skylight," I said as she grabbed it from my fingers.

I glanced at her as she inhaled a small smirk on her face. I bit my inner lip. I really wanted those lips. I cleared my throat and gazed back up at the dark sky of winter.

"Me and Rainie found this room one summer when I was here. We dont bring hella people up here. Just the closer of our circle," she said as she handed me the blunt.

"So why bring me up here?" I asked as I heard the lighter.

My heart dropped. She was trying to kill me. I knew this was a bad idea. Well, reason one. I exhaled as she brushed her hand against mine.

"I don't know. I guess up here is just super zen. You have this really zen vibe to you once you get past your mean exterior ," She said and we chuckled and switched blunts.