Accents..

Dj
Chapter 12
Jan 13,2018

It was nice to be off the road and work for a few days. I stretched my legs out on Robyns coffee table and got comfortable.I swear it was time for bed. Some head would be dope too. Head in bed sounds great. I nooded my head to this track Robyn was playing with was dope as fuck too.

"This shit is nice Robz," I said.

"It's missing something and git ya  feet off muh table," she mumbled.

I licked my lips and looked at her. She was bum cute today with a pair of  baggy navel blue  sweats, a navy blue Champion bucket hat with her black wavys falling a little before her mid back, and one of Nova's white dress shirts she had open with a black Tupac shirt on. I stood up and made my way over to her.

"What are you missing? It sounds good as hell," I said and sat next to her as she handed me a blunt never taking her eyes off these waves and lines on the screen.

"I don't know. It's just missing something,I just need an extra sumthin on dis beat,"'she mumbled.

"You got a trumpet around here? " I asked and placed the blunt to my lips.

"Yeah why?" She asked as she looked at me with her eyebrow raised and a small smirk started to play at the end of her nude coated lips.

"Im high as fuck, and got an Idea," I said as i exhaled.

"I got one. Neva  been used," she said as she furrowed her eyebrows and smirked.

I watched as her eyes danced with pure curiosity. She nodded over to a room of instruments. It was almost as big as Rains. I smirked and handed her the blunt. I stood up and straightened my clothes out. She chuckled as she exhaled.

I felt her eyes on me as I walked over to the room and grabbed the black trumpet. I bit my lip and ran my hand over the horn. I smirked and pressed down on the valves. It was beautiful. The trumpet valves and mouthpiece were rosegold. I nodded my head.

"She will do," I mumbled and made my way back over to the booth.

"Do I??" I asked as I looked around and tap the valves.

"Go," she said and laughed as her eyes danced with curiosity and excitement as she sent a text and then sat her phone down.

I chuckled as she pointed to the booth and I nodded my head.

" I've never been in one but this one is nice," I said as she laughed.

I smirked and looked at her as she smiled a bit and stood up. She placed her hand and phone in her pockets as I watched her sexy smooth ass walk into the booth.

"Yuh and Nola are ridiculous," she mumbled as she smirked and pulled her hands out of her pockets.

"What you mean?" I asked her.

"When you get in a zone yuh block out everting," she said as her plump lips curled with every word.

"Headphones babey," Robyn said as my dick got hard.

That damn accent. I licked my lips as she placed the headphones on my head and giggled as she turned around and walked out the room and closed the door.

"Imma press play. It's a warm up track so have fun ," she said as I pressed my fingers to my lips and nodded my head.

"Okay," I said as the track started up.

I closed my eyes and listened to the track. I slowly nodded my head as the different combinations began to show up in my head. 

"Mm start it over," I said as I looked at Robyn as she bit her lip and exhaled as she nodded her head.

I smirked as I watched a high as fuck Sin walk in and sit down  next to Robyn. I shook my head as Robyn restarted the track and handed Sin a blunt. I winked at them. I placed the trumpet to my lips and began to play.I watched as Robyn quickly ended this text she was sending and placed her phone face down.

"Yasss!" She yelled as she made that ugly as face when something is just so damn good.

I looked at Sin as she smirked and bit her inner lip as she leaned against the desk. I closed my eyes and began to freestyle over this dope track. 

"Damn!" Robyn yelled as I slowed it down some.