Cameras

Robyn
Chapter 24

I drove down the long ass drive way and saw the headlights from my parents car. I sighed as I hit the brakes and put the car in reverse and turned around. I got out of the car and closed the door. I walked over to the gate and placed the code in. I watched as my father drove into the drive way. He looked pissed and my looked she ate some lemons and had a couple sticks up her ass. I shook my head and was getting ready to close the gate.

"Ahhh wait! We have another car coming!" My father yelled out the window.

"Why do you have another car coming?" I asked as my parents got out of their car.

"We bought someone with us," my mother said and smiled.

"They cant stay here," I said as my mother puffed up chest.

"Why can't they?" She asked.

"Yuh can't invite people to stay at a house that is not yours," I said.

I watched as this car pulled in behind my parents' rental. Nola
was gonna flip her shit. I watched as some tall dark skin nigga got out the car. He was big. His suit was having a hard time containing his muscles.

"Robyn, this is Mack. He ow—"

"I don't give a damn. He can't stay here,"

I looked back and forth between my parents and this man. I fucking knew it. I shook my head. Of course.

"Mouth," my mouth said.

Before I could say anything she caught me to a left to my jaw. I groaned and stumbled back. I gripped my jaw, as my mom stared at me and shook her hand.

"Tsk. Tsk. That is no way to talk infront of your fu—"

"Mama let me," his voice was deep.

I watched as he walked over to me and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Your mother told me that you were gonna be hard to tame. However, this is strictly business and you will be mines. Your wife aint shit compared to me,"

I looked at him and smirked. He closed the space between us and quickly hit me in my ribs. I coughed and my knee hit the ground. He bent down and gripped my jaw. I groaned.

"I love to put bitches like you in there place. But that will have to wait until I take care of your wife,"

"Get the fuck off my property before I call the cops," I panted.

He chuckled and stood up. I groaned and stood up as I watch him walk back to my parents.

"I will be back, Robyn. All of this will be mines.. or your father can consider this merger off.. and I know you are weak so it will only be a matter of time," he said as he got in the car.

I don't know who this nigga think he is, but he just signed his death warrant. There was no way I could hide this from my wife. She's gonna find out though, then he gonna be a Missing person.