Lets go on a trip

Red
Chapter 6
Jan 10,2018

"Where are you going?" Miguel asked as I stood up.

"To chill with Heaven," I said and shrugged.

"What kind of chilling?" Mia asked as she smirked.

"She's gonna smoke me out," I said and made my way to the door.

"Yeah okay," Trina said as I laughed.

"For Heaven to be with yall sister, you would think you guys would be way more concerned and far less pushy," I said and looked back at the three.

"Lanes. We are them," Mia said as they laughed.

"Besides Mika getting her back blown out by Ricki," Miguel said and waved me off.

"Ready to be my friend?" She asked me as her eyes just sparkled.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked as we began to make our way to her room.

"You always have a choice," she said and looked down at me.

I bit my lip. She sounded like old man Stormie but was goofy like Dj.

"But do I have one right now?" I asked as she looked in front of her and licked her lips.

"Nope," she said as we both laughed and we stopped at a door.

She nodded her head. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on the door knob.

"If you ain't wanna be a fat ass you could open this door," I said and chuckled and opened the door.

"True. But this a long ass hallway and walk to the kitchen," she said.

I shook my head and stepped aside so she could walk inside. I licked my lips as my eyes fell on her ass in these black spandex shorts she had on. She had a lot of ass on her.

"Make yourself comfortable," she said as I walked around her room.

It was semi trashed. Clothes were everywhere, empty bottles of water and pop. I licked my lips as I watched her kick some clothes out the way. I looked at her and she shrugged.

"Mika doesn't like to clean or put shit back," she said as she walked over to the small kitchen area in her "room". This bitch was like a small apartment.

"She needs to do better," I mumbled and kicked my way through trash and clothes to the couch.

"I agree," she said and chuckled.

At Least this part was spotless. She must have been cleaning up or some shit. I sat down on the couch. I looked around and saw a hole in her wall. Then my eyes fell to a pile of clothes and a bleach bottle.

"So, I heard you and Mika had a fight a couple of days ago," I said as she looked at me and licked her lips.

"You go straight for the jugular, " She said as she eyed me up and down.

"No need to hold back now," I said.

"That might be true," she said as she smirked.

I bit my bottom lip. As she closed the fridge and made her way over to me with a grocery bag in hand.

"Heaven. It looks like some shit has been broken ," I said.

"You're very observant," she said and placed her hand in her hoodie and winked at me.

"That and I just know the feeling," I said.

She stared at me and smiled as she closed in on me.