They Cute

Sin
Chapter 22

"They look good together," Dj said as she sat next to me.

"Yeah they do," I said as I smiled as Heaven whispered something to Red and her face turned red as fuck as she smiled hard.

They were walking back from the small built in bar of the old smoke room. I haven't been here forever! Red doesn't remember or Dj but we helped her set up the room. Hell, I'm probably the only one who remembers.

"Does this mean I don't have two girlfriends any more?"

Dj placed her left leg on the couch as she handed me the blunt.  This room brought back memories. It needed some upgrades but it was still pretty dope.

"It could mean you go down to one again,"

I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled as she stared at me. I smirked and exhaled as she smiled.

"Thank Goodness! Two girls cost too damn much and I can't lie, both of yall are really pretty. So my stress level has been high,"

I laughed and she placed her head in my lap. She was probably serious. She ended up fighting one of Red's exes again.

"Was it getting too much for you daddy?" I asked as she looked  up at me and raised her eyebrow.

"It was," she said and winked at me as I laughed.

I placed the blunt to my lips and bent down.I tapped her lips as she chuckled. I slowly exhaled as she leaned up and inhaled then quickly pecked my lips.

"It was nice having somebody help tame yo crazy ass," I said as she chuckled.

I smirked. She placed her hand on the side of my face.

" I want to be selfish for a while . I miss you and me," I said

"So you will only share me for a little bit?" She asked me as her hand made its way to the back of my neck.

I bit my bottom lip and placed my hand on the center of her chest, her thumb still linger on my cheek as her eyes danced and she smirked.

"Every now and then. But now I don't want to," I whispered as she pulled me down closer and I placed my arm across her stomach.

"We got some time before I ha—"

"You mean "we have to" baby?"

"How do you know what it is?"

"Lester called,"

"Fucking Lester," she mumbled.

I laughed.

"It's gonna be a couple weeks,"

"It will give me some good one on one,"

She smiled and her eyes turned into this light honey color. I slowly lifted up the bottom of her shirt. I lightly ran my nails across her stomach. She bit her bottom lip and then glared at me as I played with the waistband of her black cuffed sweatpants.

"You gonna let me uhh.."

She wiggled her eyebrows and I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"Okay daddy," I said and giggled.

I let my hand travel down the front of her sweats.