Making Moves

Heaven.
Chapter 40

I heard Dj groan. I looked over to my right to  see this dude bring his big boot down on her rib cage. I cringed that shit had to hurt.

"Fuck," I yelled as I let my gaurd down and got punched in my left side.

I groaned and looked over to my left. Red's back was against the wall as she was being choked out by her ex. Red smirked at old girl as they had a small conversation.

"You are kinda of pretty. So I am sorry about this," he said as he came charging at me with a piece of old railing that Dj had broke somehow.

I smirked as everything slowed down. I moved his arm with the knife and quickly pulled mines from the small of my back. I quickly stabbed him in his stomach and everything sped up.

"You forgot..." I said in his ear as he gasped.

...kinda deadly too," I said and twisted the blade in his stomach and pulled it out.

"You okay Dj?"  I yelled as I sat back against the wall.

I looked over to see Dj's eyes flash this dark green color. She quickly grabbed this man's foot and twisted it, breaking his ankle. She quickly kicked his leg as he fell to the floor and groan, and she quickly mounted him while quickly grabbing this big hunting knife from her back hostlers. She took the knife and stabbed him in the shoulder joint.

"Everything is okay," Dj said as she did the same to his other shoulder.

"You alive Red?" I yelled.

"I'm tired," she yelled back.

I looked around for Red. She was standing over old girl panting with her hands on her knees. I smirked. She nodded her head and smirked and stomped on an old girl's head.Dj groaned and walked over to the office door. She opened the door and laughed. I shook my head as she pulled out a blunt.

"You scared me for a bit," Red said as we heard screaming coming from the room.

I placed the blunt to my lips and lit it.  She made her way over and wrapped her arm my waist and I placed my around her shoulder as we both damn near limped over to the dooframe.

"You had me scared for a minute," I said and exhaled as she chuckled.

"I got hands baby," she said and winked at me.

"Damn," we both said as we walked into the office.

Dj was sitting on the arm of the couch as she grimaced and touched her shoulder.

"You okay?" I asked as I watched her exhale and nod her head.

I smirked and sat down in one of the chairs in the room and pulled Red down on my lap.

"Dj help me carry his ass out," Nola said and chuckled.

"Gotcha," she said and stood up.

I smirked as I sat in the trunk. Dj and Nola had dragged the old dude out and had him prop up  on the shed behind the warehouse. She bent down and smirked as she slapped the man awaked.

"Hey buddy," she said and laughed.

Dj punched in him jaw stopping him from trying to run. Well he really couldn't they had tied him up with duck tape.

"Shhhhh, you gonna get a chance to run and free ya yaself," she said and smirked as Dj poured the rest of the gas over him.

"Heaven," Red said.

"Hmmm," I said.

"Look don't fuck with me or mines. We hit back hard Mark," Nola said as she stood up.

"You might want to hurry up. That fire is getting pretty close," she said.

I felt Red grabbed me around my neck as Dj threw a knife right into this niggas hip. He screamed as she pulled it out and he bald up crying.

" Here is your chance to run big boy," Nola said and smirked.

"I dont want to watch that," she said as she stood between my legs.

"Red let me go baby," I said and looked down at her.

She grabbed the blunt from me as she stared at me. I groaned as she smirked and exhaled. She tightened the grip on my neck. She pushed me back and I grabbed her waist. I wasted no time, I crashed my lips against hers.  She pushed me back as she climbed into trunk. I gripped her ass and she let out a small moan.

"Heaven baby," she said as she kissed up and down my neck.

"Hmmm," I said and took the blunt from her.

"You gonna have to fuck me tonight," she said and kissed behind my ear.

She pulled back and I smirked as I exhaled.

"I plan on it,"

"You are so fucking sexy right now," she said.

"You're sexy too," I said.