..and Weed?!

Stormie
Chapter 47

I smirked as I took another sip of my Blue Moon as I stood up. It wasn't one of my favorites but it was what was here. Probably cause of Traci. I locked eyes with my wife as she floated over to me. We had already went over somethings and we were just chilling. I didn't mind to much. Especially knowing we had time. Well more then we thought. I moved the bottle from my lips as her hands found my shoulders.

"Is it bad Papi?" She asked me.

I shook my head no. She raised her eyebrow and pushed me back and placed her hands on her hips. I smirked.

"You are so fucking cute right now," I said as she blushed.

"Don't change the subject. Let me see papi," she said.

"Just gimme some smoke," I said.

I was sore and shit felt broken still, but I did feel better then before in the room. But if I tell her she not gonna even let me taste. I wanted to taste. Its been 5 months and we fucked almost every day for like 2 years or so.

"Let me see," she said.

I looked down at Thrill as he handed me a blunt. I took it and looked at Mila and nodded my head. She placed her hands on the top button of the dark green button up I had on. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled.

"How bad is it?" She asked me as her hands started to shake.

I exhaled and placed my hands on her waist.

"I got fixed up," I said.

"By the same person who treated Thrill?" She asked and looked  up at me.

I nodded my head as she quickly unbuttoned my shirt. Her face and demeanor went straight E.R. Nurse on me. I'm suprise she aint push me back in the recliner.

"They did a half ass job on Thrill," she mumbled and quickly pulled my dress shirt out of my black cargo pants.

"You know this is lowkey turning me on," I said.

"I am sure,"

She pushed my shirt down over my shoulders. Her eyes went straight to my side.

"Mhmm," she said and nodded as her eyes began to well up.

"Shit Rainie!" Heaven said as she sat up.

Mila pulled off my dress shirt as she walked around behind me.

"Give us 30," I said as my wife pushed my arms up.

Mila quickly pulled my  white t-shirt off. She gasped as her hands found my shoulders and she began to mumble to herself
In spanish. Her hand was coming closer to the bleeding that was still coming out of my side.

"Okay, we will make a liquor run," Thrill said as he got the hint.

"Don't get seen," I said as he nodded his head.