Protective

Deja
Chapter 31

"I can't believe Robyn been going through that shit," Sin said.

"Yeah. People would never know what you growing through unless you witness the shit,"
We had been sitting on the couch in one of the spare rooms at Major's house. I had came back here after the little awkward ass confritation with Red's ex. I should have beat her ass right then and there. I had swore along time ago that I would protect both of them and I meant every word of it.

"She hid that shit pretty well,"

"You did too," I said and looked over at her.

"You knew though," she said and laid her head on my shoulder as she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"You can't hide shit from me even if you tried," I mumbled.

I pulled her onto my lap as she gasped and I began to tickle her.

"Stop Dj!"

I smirked as she began to laugh and squirm in my arms. She hates to be tickled but I thought the shit was funny.

"Not till you tell me how much you love me,"

"I cant stand you," she laughed as she began to fall sideways on the couch.

"Well I ain't stopping,"

She laughed hard as I kept my tickle attack going. I felt her body tense up, she was about to hit me with that right in a mintue, but I wasn't gonna give up until she told me what I wanted to hear. I missed my little Sin. Even though we have been together these last couple of weeks, it still feels like we haven't had and time together. We were to busy watching over Mila and them. Also, I have been working my ass off and Sin had decided she wanted to enroll in culinary school. So she has that going for her, she wants to open up a restaurant or some shit.

" Stop! I love you to Pluto and back!" She screamed laughed.

I chuckled and stopped my attack tickle attack and turned into a attack of kisses. She grabbed the sides of my face and steady my head as she started at my lips.

"You better,"

I let my eyes travel over her face and down to her lips as she cracked a small smile.

"How much do you love?"

"Mmmmm..."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and settled between her warm thighs.

" I love you to Pluto and back times infinity,"
She laughed and pecked my lips as my soon found its way to her chest. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I listen to her heartbeat sped up.

"You better,"

Her arms wrapped tightly around my upper body as she giggled.

"DJ what time do we have to meet them tonight?" she asked as her hands made their way to my head.

" I think 7," I mumbled as I felt this strong urge to take a fucking nap before we had to go out.

" Where are we going and what is the attire?" she asked me.

"I dont know Sin. Nova said she would text me the location later tonight,"