Wattpad Original
There are 50 more free parts

shower

noun ~ a cubicle or bath in which a person stands under a spray of water to wash

I hummed in satisfaction, falling into the pillows of my bed. Phoenix wasn't far behind me, a heavy sigh escaping his lips as he fell into the bed beside me. His hand snaked it's way up my back and I turned my face to look at him.

"I'm going to miss you." He murmured.

My heart clenched, the fear of being away from him for so long was eating away at me. The final hours before I left him for a month, felt so short compared to the time I was going to be gone. When he had gone in the past, it had been hard and I had fallen into a depressive state. I knew this time I wouldn't, since I could contact him whenever I wanted. Sure, the link would be strained but I hoped if I really tried, I could hear his soothing voice inside my head.

"I'm going to really miss you too." I pouted.

He chuckled, his hand playing with my hair. "What do you want to do tonight?"

I breathed deeply, knowing that my growing sadness was going to get worse. "Bathe, then watch a movie?"

His chuckled. "Okay. You shower first then if you like."

I shook my head, blushing. "With you. I want to spend all of tonight with you."

His responding smile was breathtaking. "Okay, come on then."

He scooped me up from the bed and I squealed in protest. "I can walk to the bathroom!"

He rolled his eyes. "I thought you wanted to spend all of tonight with me."

I laughed and he just smirked down at me, entering the en-suite and putting me on top of the vanity.

"Besides, you love it when I carry you." He teased.

His hands were clenching the vanity beside me, his shoulders broad as he leaned down to my eye level. I sucked on my lip, blushing at the contact. This man would forever be my kryptonite.

"Come on. Let's shower." I blurted.

He grinned, moving away from me to strip off his shirt. I silently cursed, unable to tear my eyes away from his movements. He knew what he was doing to me, the mischief in his eyes told a million words. When he reached the button of his trousers, I jumped from the vanity and hastily turned on the shower. He laughed at my actions but I paid him no more attention as I stripped my clothes and climbed under the hot water.

I felt him enter from behind me, adjusting the showerhead so it was higher up. I tilted my head back, watching the way his shoulder and arm looked from above me. He smiled down at me, making sure the water was at the perfect temperature before dipping his head down to kiss my nose.

He smirked at me, pulling away to grab the shampoo from behind me. "I'm going to take care of you. It is my last chance to for a while, okay?"

I frowned slightly, my stomach flipping at his words. "Okay."

He kissed me again before he began the amazing massage of shampoo in my hair. It was hard not to moan from the sensations he was giving me on my head alone, my skin raising with goosebumps. I truly was like a hound, enjoying my head being scratched. I heard him laugh when I pouted at the loss of his touch, only to be shocked as the jet of the shower ran down my hair. He gently rinsed the suds, taking long measured strokes through his fingers.

I hummed in approval as he moved onto the conditioner, enjoying the way he treated me so delicately. Whilst it set, he began to pepper kisses on my head, moving down to my neck and shoulder. His lips trailed fire down my skin, goosebumps erupting once more at the sensations of his touch. His lips licked the droplets that fell down my shoulder, sucking and nibbling at my skin.