Chapter II

Y/N's POV

After morning attendance is taken care of and class finally begins, all we did go over is just Marine Corps knowledge we need to know if we ever enlist. For me personally, I'm not very sure if I want to enlist into the military or not but there still time for me to think about. 

"Alright, that is all for today, class dismissed!" Our instructor dismissed all of us and we get up from our seats. 

"Yo bro!" Jackson called me and I hum.

"I hear were getting two new students here at this school and not only that I heard that the family are founders of a rich company." Jackson explains to me and I nod.

"And why should I care?" I asked him while chuckling.

"Oh come on! I'm just explaining, okay?" He asked me sarcastically and I laugh. 

"Besides we have a drill competition we need to focus on and we have military ball coming up on December, can't wait for that!" I said to him.

"Yeah, me neither! That's how I met my girlfriend Dahyun, remember that?!" He asked and I chuckled once more while recalling that time. 

"And what about you? When are you going to get a girlfriend?" She asked me while nudging my elbow and I groan. 

"Aish, stop it. I'm not ready for that yet and you know it." I answered him.

"Yeah, yeah, I got that already." He said to me. 

We continue our conversation until we get to our first period which is chemistry. 

TIMESKIP 

After 2nd period of class is done, I'm excused from the rest of my classes since I'm performing for the orientation tour for the Freshmen that recently started here and we wanted to give them a welcome. 

I head back to the compound, grab my dress blue uniform and head to the locker rooms and change out in there. 

(Imagine yourself wearing this uniform) 

I made sure all of my medals and my uniform is free from dust and dirt, after my entire team is done getting on their uniforms and checking on each other for any discrepancies. We get out of the locker rooms and head to the armory and grab our rifles.

 We get out of the locker rooms and head to the armory and grab our rifles

(If ya curious of what the drill rifles look like, here's a pic) 

Anyway, we managed to get to the cafeteria early enough to set ourselves up into formation.

"Drill team, parade rest!" I bark out in a commanding voice and we snap into parade rest. 

We kept on waiting until the principal is done with his speech and he gives us our que but introducing us. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present you the Spring Hill High School's Marine Corp JROTC Armed Exhibition drill team!" He announced and the freshmen clapped for a bit until they went silent. 

"Drill team, attention!" I bark out and we snap into attention. 

After we got done performing the final sequence, the freshmen clapped loudly and we marched out back to the compound and we fall out. 

"Damn, I think that was the best peformance yet, this year!" Yugyeom exclaimed and we all agreed.

"Yeah, but let's keep this up for our upcoming competition because the NJROTC unit at Golden Valley's High School keeps on winning the championships ever year but that will change!" I responded to him.

-------------------------

Meanwhile...

???'s POV

"Come on, hurry up, were going to be late!" I hear my boyfriend yell at me.

"I got it, I'm coming right now!" I call back to him. 

I grab all of my luggage and head downstairs to see my boyfriend glaring at me which made me very scared. 

"What took you so long!?" He asked me and I flinched.

"I-I had alot of things to pack." I answered him nervously and he groaned.

"Whatever, let's hurry up before my dad gets angry at us for being late." He ordered and I followed him. 

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Double update this week! I wonder who could that be... if ya think you know the answer please comment! And make sure to vote if you liked the story :)

 if ya think you know the answer please comment! And make sure to vote if you liked the story :)