Chapter XXI

Few weeks later...

Author's POV

After the battle between the Kwon and the Jeon/Kim Family, Heckler Kwon miraculously survived the shotgun wound and is still currently in the hospital, handcuffed to the bed frame in order for him not to escape since he's still considered in police custody.

As for Taeyang and the rest of the goons including Eunbi, they are currently in a holding cell awaiting trial for their crimes. The rest of the Kwon's have either given up or died fighting.

The prolonged business war is finally over...

But at what cost...? Both sides have lost many lives and some suffered PTSD or from the physical wounds that would change their lives forever. Some were innocent office workers.

For the Jeon/Kim corporation, Y/N is still in the hospital as well but he's still in a coma and he's been like that since he passed out from losing too much blood during the standoff between him and Heckler.

The Yoo Family has regained control of their company once again and thankfully Karina's parents have suffered minor bruises.

But the memories will forever haunt them.

The atrocities of the Kwon's have affected many other people who were caught in the middle of the burning fire. The Jeon/Kim family tried to help them but oftenly it was too late as they were already brutally slaughtered by Eunbi or other members of the Kwon's. 

As of right now... The Jeon/Kim are still rebuilding from the damages that were caused from the war. Francis and Jennie continue to stay in America to help rebuild their company building along with Karina's struggle with Y/N. 

----------------------------

Karina's POV

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Even though my parents have been rescued by Francis and his team, I still worry about Y/N because he still hasn't woken up yet.

The doctors have no idea when or if he would wake up from his coma since he already lost so much blood. They are surprised that he's half-alive because nobody could survive that type of injury.

*doors open*

I turn around to see Jennie entering the room with an empathetic look on her face. She sat down on the chair next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"You care for Y/N alot, don't you?" She asked me and I slowly nodded.

"How much?" She asked me.

"More than anything else in the world." I answered her and she nodded.

"I see, you love him, am I right?" Jennie seriously asked me and I paused for a moment.

"Yes, I already decided to myself that I'm in love with him. I just don't know if he feels the same way about me." I answered her while gently holding Y/N's hand.

"Well, you never know." She replied to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and she chuckled.

"You'll find out, soon enough. For now, wait until he wakes up then you two can finally settle things." Jennie said before leaving me and Y/N alone.

I sighed deeply before looking at Y/N who's still unconscious, I wish I can see what he's dreaming about right now.

----------------------------

Y/N's POV

What is the point of this...? I'm just going through an endless loop of mazes that seem to have no exit at all. The whole world is nothing but darkness.