Chapter XIX

Y/N's POV

The truck convoy kept on driving down the forested area along with armed Humvees escorting us. I was uneasy thinking that something bad is going to happen or maybe it's happening right now.

"Hey, Y/N, you alright?" Miyeon asked me.

"I'm fine." I lied to her.

"Come on, Y/N, I'm sure there's something bothering you. But whatever it is, there's nothing we can do but capture Heckler Kwon along with Taeyang and bring them both along with the other members to justice." Miyeon explained to me and I sighed before nodding.

"Of course." I replied to her.

All of a sudden, the convoy stopped meaning that we had either arrived at the warehouse or one of the trucks or vehicles broke down. I took a peek outside to see all of the other men getting out.

"This is it." The platoon commander said to us and we got out of the truck.

We jumped onto the dirt and grass. The entire area is surrounded by thick trees and grass. We all gathered around and made our way to the warehouse.

We hiked for around five or so minutes until we finally got sights of the warehouse. I pulled out my binoculars and only to discover a few guards at the entrance. Strange. It looks easy with the numbers we have.

Almost too easy...

"Sir, we spot at least four boogies guarding the entrance, should we strike or go in by stealth?" One of the scouts asked.

"Hm. For now, will go in stealth. For all we know, it's most likely a trap." The platoon commander answered.

"Y/N, can you and your team infiltrate the warehouse? Will distract the guards and join you inside." The platoon commander asked me.

"We can handle anything." I answered him and he nodded.

We proceeded with the plan, we got behind cover by hiding behind some abandoned road blocks near the warehouse. The commander gave the signal and everyone fired at the guards and of course. Many other Kwon's forces have gotten out to assist the outnumbered guards.

Taking this as a chance, me and my friends got behind the enemy without any of them noticing. We got inside the entrance and took out a couple of Kwon's security.

We proceeded deeper into the warehouse to only see a hallway full of rooms, me and Jackson will clear half of the rooms while Soyeon and Miyeon take on the other half.

Me and Jackson got beside the first room and we both signaled to infiltrate. I bust down the door and captured what appeared to be two secretaries. I put them in handcuffs and cleared the other rooms along with Jackson.

All we had fought were just a couple of Kwon's soldiers or just insignificant employee's that work for them. Damn. Guess Rina's parents aren't here, that means we have to look deeper.

Me and Jackson met up with the two girls but they also found nothing important or vital but just some employees or representatives. We go deeper into the warehouse and we get inside to what appears to be a giant garage that has a Type 62 Light Tank.

 We go deeper into the warehouse and we get inside to what appears to be a giant garage that has a Type 62 Light Tank