Chapter VI

Y/N's POV

After the whole dinner is done, my cousin decided to leave since it's getting late. We bid them goodbye before they drove off into the road, when I looked at my watch it's already 11 o'clock and I still have school tomorrow. So, I brush my teeth, take a shower and change into pyjamas. I head into my bedroom, lay down on my bed to see my phone had notifications from Jackson.

I sighed as I put my phone back on the nightstand, I dunno for some reason it kinda reminds me of something that my cousin went through but whatever, could be just my imagination

I sighed as I put my phone back on the nightstand, I dunno for some reason it kinda reminds me of something that my cousin went through but whatever, could be just my imagination. I turned off my lights then went to sleep.

TIMESKIP

*alarm clock*

I kept on hitting the nightstand, trying to hit the alarm clock until I finally did when it stopped making that obnoxious beeping noise. I groan loudly before waking up, I go inside the bathroom to brush my teeth, take a shower, and change into normal school clothes. I went downstairs to see that I'm home alone again, I found a note that read...

"Hey Y/N,

I'm afraid me and your dad got called into an early business meeting by the last minute, I already made you breakfast, it's in the microwave! Have a good day :)"

I thanked my mom in my mind. I go to the kitchen and open the microwave to find waffles with maple syrup along with slices of bacon. Nice. I grab a cup and fill it up with orange juice, I grab my stuff and sit down on the dining table then begin eating. Once I got done eating I put the dishes in the sink, I washed them and put them in the drying rack.

I went to the garage, grabbed my car keys and got inside my car. I opened the garage door by pressing the remote in my car that's connected to the garage system. When the door is opened fully, I drive off into the main road.

10 minutes later...

I arrived at the school parking lot, once again, since it's pretty early in the morning for most students, I parked my car in an empty stall, got out of my car, grabbed my keys and locked it to prevent any break-ins. I walked to the MCJROTC compound where cadets that were there at the time greeted me and I greeted them back before heading inside the staff room.

I made myself some hot chocolate to get some energy for the day because I know it's going to be a long one. For my class, my instructor is going to hold an instruction class for me and Jackson to teach us some tips on how to run the unit as the main leaders. Great...

"Hey, morning Y/N!" I hear Jackson say to me, I turn around and sip my cup of hot chocolate.

"Good morning, Jackson." I replied to him.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" He asked me.

"We have a CO and XO training session today, that's all." I answered him and he nodded.