Chapter IX

Taeyang's POV

Damn, he really kicked our asses back there, and my dad is going to be so pissed when he hears about what just happened. We lost a highly valuable asset to our company and without her, the whole operation is compromised and our company will shut down.

"Boss, we're here!" The driver said and I sighed deeply before getting out of the van.

Me and my injured bodyguards walked inside the mansion, the guards opened the door for us, greeted me there was my maid Sakura with a smile on her face.

"Welcome Master Taeyang, we are glad that you came home." She said to me.

"Thanks, is my dad waiting for me?" I asked her.

"Yes, he is and he does not look happy." She said to me and I sighed.

"Thanks for letting me know." I said to her and I started to walk to his office.

"No problem, I'm just doing my job." She replied to me.

I walked down the hallway, reached my dad's office, took a deep breath before knocking on his door.

"Come in!" I hear him say and I open the door.

"Y-You wanted to see me?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes, indeed, and I would like an explanation on what the hell happened back there?! And where is Karina?!" He asked me with an aggressive tone and I flinched.

"I-It's Y/N, he's the one who took her." I answered him and he slammed his fist on his desk.

"And you let him beat you?! How f*cking weak are you?!" He asked me and I looked down in shame.

"Looks like we have to move to Plan B, we still have her parents and her frie-" He was about to say until his phone rang.

"Yes, what is it?" He asked through the phone call.

"WHAT?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!" He exclaimed before hitting the wall and he hung up the phone.

"What happened?" I asked him and he sighed deeply.

"We lost Giselle, Ningning, and Winter. The Kim and Jeon family rescued them just last week. Useless pieces of sh*t." He answered me and I nodded.

"Anyway, as I was about to say... we are moving to Plan B, we at least have her parents in our custody which gives us an advantage." He explained to me and I listened closely.

"Will move them to one of our secret warehouses, will kidnap Y/N and Karina and bring them there as well. Which will lure Francis and his team into our trap and boom! They will be dead! And my plan for world domination will be underway!" He finished explaining to me and I nodded.

"Well, what are you still here?! Get moving!" He orders me and I immediately get out of his office.

---------------------------

Y/N's POV

Me and Jackson managed to fix up the engine by replacing the spark plugs along with pouring some oil in the engine. We also made sure that nothing else in my car was broken, but that's all of the damage that Taeyang caused. So Jackson made his goodbyes before leaving me alone with Karina still in my car. I sighed, got inside the driver seat, turned the ignition switch and my car turned on.

"Sorry you had to see that." I said while driving on the main road.

"No, actually you were pretty cool out there. When did you learn to fight like that?" She asked me curiously.

"I took Taekwondo classes ever since I was eight years old." I answered her and she nodded.

We continued to have some small conversations about getting to know each other. I find her to be a great person with gorgeous lo- uhm, I mean she's cute looking. Yeah...