Chapter XX

Y/N's POV

We got inside the tank, me and Jackson got inside the gunners seat while I guided the main cannon to the metal door.

"Alright, Jackson left now!" I instructed him but he turned right.

"Jackson what the f*ck are you doing?" I asked him.

"What? I turned left!" He said to me and I groaned.

"Oh my lord Jisoo Christ show him the way of right and left!" I exclaimed to myself while rubbing my face in frustration.

"Turn the other way!" I tell him and he rotates the cannon right.

"Stop!" I tell him and the cannon stops at the door.

After setting the sights on the door, I warn the girls to clear the way or else they'll explode along with the door. Jackson pulls the trigger and out goes the HE shell and it destroys the metal door.

"Alright, let's get moving!" I said and we hopped out of the tank.

We entered inside the room that the metal door was blocking and it was pitch black. We turned on our tactical flashlights to see that it was a whole planning room. The room is full of boxes full of documents and all sorts of bizarre stuff.

"What could the Kwon's be planning all this time?" Miyeon questioned as she scanned through the piles of papers.

"Find anything?" Soyeon asked while looking through a box that contained "top secret" information.

"Nope, just a pile of junk." Jackson answered her while tossing aside a bunch of useless documents.

We all looked around the piles of papers and boxes of other stuff. While I kept on examining the room and what more it could be storing. I found a hanging rope and I looked above to see a lightbulb.

Out of curiosity, I pulled the switch and the light bulb illuminates a giant map of some sort. Now, this is getting interesting. I looked at the map and attached to the map is some sort of blueprints for a robot soldier of some kind.

"What the hell is this...?" I questioned as I grabbed one of the blueprints.

Oh, this doesn't look good at all...

From what I can tell, they are planning to build some sort of robot army that is supposed to be more superior than our ordinary human soldiers. They're equipped with tough armor, weapons, you name it.

When I got done looking at the blueprints, I happened to notice a box sticking out from the bottom of the table. I pulled it out and low and behold it was the robot's head from the design. It looked bloody terrifying and based on looks of it. It's deadly.

"Y/N, what did you find?" Jackson asked me but I didn't respond as I was too focused on the robot's head.

"What in God's name is that?" He asked me and Miyeon came.

"Looks like some sort of head that belongs to a robot." Miyeon theorized while examining the head.

"Miyeon, do you think the Kwon's have already begun making them?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Honestly, I don't know... I mean they've already finished making the design based on the blueprints and we have the head of one of the soldier bots. We better keep looking around." Miyeon explained to us and we continued to search the area for more intel.

-------------------------------

Jennie's POV

"AHH!!" Eunbi screamed as she attacked me with her katana while I met her blade with mine.