Chapter XV

Y/N's POV

Aish, will this queen bee ever learn to quit?

After class was over, Tzuyu has been clinging all over me and following me around. Everywhere I went, this started to aggravate me and I tried to shoo her away but nothing worked.

"Okay, Miss Chou, can you please let go of me, now?" I sarcastically asked her.

"Why should I? You don't have a girlfriend, do you?" She asked me which gave me an idea.

If I tell her that I'm taken by Karina, maybe she'll finally leave me alone and stop pestering me but would it leave devastating consequences?

You know what, she needs to learn to move on and find someone else.

"In fact, I do." I simply answered her and she immediately let go of me and looked at me with a shocked expression.

"W-What?!" She exclaimed and I sighed.

"Look Tzuyu, you're a kind and smart woman but I already have someone else, I'm sorry." I answered her before walking away.

She didn't follow me and I dared not to look back. I think it would be best to check on Karina and the others to make sure that they are okay. I gave Jackson and a few of my buds a call since they are closer to Karina's class than I am.

"I hope she's okay." I said to myself.

----------------------------

Meanwhile...

Karina's POV

"Listen, I don't know that b*tch has that I don't but I don't care! You're going to be with me, whether you like it or not!" Steven said to me in a threatening tone. 

I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong for me, the next move I knee him in the stomach since it was open and he groaned in pain which made him let go of me. 

I immediately took the opportunity to run away, afterwards, I heard footsteps from behind and I can only guess it belonged to Steven. I ran into the girls bathroom and locked myself into a stall. I put my feet on the seat so I won't be spotted.

*door opens*

Wow, what a f*cking pervert to enter the girls bathroom but there was probably nobody around anyway so there's nothing that could stop him.

"Where the hell are you hiding?!" He called out but I kept my mouth shut.

I peeked through a small crack on the stall door and saw him looking around. I'm trapped here and I can't communicate with anyone without making too much noise.

"Come out, show yourself you b*tch! I know your here somewhere!" He screamed out.

Seconds later, my stomach dropped when I heard him violently kicking the stall doors open one by one. This is basically something out of a horror movie! My legs were shaking out of fear of him finding me.

I had to figure out an escape plan fast or else I'm doomed.

"Ah, there you are!" He said when he kicked the door opened and he smiled evilly.

I gasped and I closed my eyes until I heard him grunting and a body hit the wall. I opened my eyes to see another female student fighting off Steven.

"Don't just stand there! Run!" She told me and I did what she said.

I got out of the bathroom with the student keeping him occupied. I ran out of the bathroom to see two other students. One was in the same uniform as Y/N and the other was dressed casually.

"Are you hurt? Y/N, called us to check up on you." The male in uniform asked me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, thank you." I answered him and he nodded.

The moment when I finished my response, the student was kicked out of the female bathroom and she looked all bruised up.

"Ah, sh*t, are you okay, Miyeon?" He asked her.

"I-I've been better but look out!" Miyeon warned him as Steven stepped out of the bathroom and the rest of them prepared themselves.

"You stay back, Karina, will handle this!" He said to me.

It was one guy and one girl facing off Steven, but it was him who made the first move. He targeted the girl by punching her face but she countered him by parrying him and using the palm of her hand to push Steven's face away which threw him off.

This gave the male stranger the chance to land a blow on him by kicking him in the stomach and landed a few more punches on his face and he pushed him away which made Steven lose balance and fell onto the floor.

He tried getting up but the guy pinned him down, soon, security arrived and took Steven away.

"Thank you, guys! I don't know what would happen if you guys didn't show up on time!" I thanked them.

"It's no problem, my name is Jackson and this is Soyeon and this girl right here is Miyeon." Jackson introduced himself and the two girls.

"Were friends with your Husband, Y/N. He gave us a call." Miyeon explained to me. 

"Wow, that's really kind and considerate of him." I thought to myself.

"Anyway, you won't be troubled by that creep any longer. Come, will take you to Y/N." Soyeon said to me and I followed them. 

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hope you friends like the story so far! Because the finale is coming very soon and this is only a taste. Anyway, if you liked the story please vote and comment if you are comfortable enough to do so :)

 Anyway, if you liked the story please vote and comment if you are comfortable enough to do so :)