Chapter XVIII

Y/N's POV

Me and my friends meet up at the private armory in my cousin's company building. There we met up with several private security forces and law enforcement officers. Man, this is a bigger force than I had expected.

"You sure, Karina will be fine on her own?" Soyeon asked me and I nodded.

"Of course, she'll be with Jennie along with Detective Lee at the manor." I assured her.

"If you say so." She commented.

We arrived at the security post and there we were greeted by a security guard.

"Why are you here?" He asked me.

"Were with Francis in this operation." I answered him while we showed him our ID's and he nodded before opening the gate.

We entered inside the giant warehouse-like building which is full of armored vehicles with 50 caliber machine gun emplacements on the top. There are also crates of explosives, rifles, pistols, you name it.

My family is quite packing full of military grade weapons we bought from the military since they had no use for them.

"Damn, Y/N, how come you never told us any of this?" Jackson asked me while inspecting an M4 carbine rifle.

"It was classified information." I answered him.

"Ah, I understand." He replied to me before putting it down.

"Hey guys!" I hear Francis call us and we turn to see him with a couple of security guard escorts.

"Hey, cousin! Are we late?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No worries, you all arrive just in time." He assured us and we nodded.

He told us to follow him inside the briefing room and we did. We got inside and there were several more soldiers and security forces personnel inside the classroom. My cousin gets in front of the classroom where he turns on a projector.

"Alright, listen up! This is it! The Kwon's final stand." Francis says to everyone.

"We believe that they are either hiding inside of these three abandoned warehouses in the middle of the forest reserve. And there are a total of two hostages which are Karina's parents but be on the lookout for more just in case." He saids to us.

"There will be plenty of enemy forces and they will not be going down without a fight so lethal force is authorized. Once we locate the warehouse, Heckler Kwon the mastermind behind the Kwon Corporation along with his other important leaders and advisors, will call in the SWAT team and they'll assist us in capturing them." He explained to us.

"We cannot let Heckler Kwon escape, again, so failure is not an option for any of you. Am I clear?" He asked us.

"Yes, sir." The security personnel and soldiers replied to him and he nodded.

"Good, now load up. We're leaving in an hour." He dismissed us and everyone left the classroom.

"Y/N, Soyeon, Miyeon, and Jackson, you all can get yourself some weapons at room 102, I stashed up some goodies you all might like." Francis informed us and tossed the keys to me and we thanked him.

We all leave the classroom, head to the room number that Francis told us and we entered inside by unlocking the door with the keys that Francis had given me. Inside we were all shocked to see a shelfs that are stocked with weapons.

I whistled due to me being impressed by the amount of guns that my cousin had hooked us up with

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Miyeon asked us and we all began to load up.

We looked through the shelves and stands that are equipped with all sorts of assault rifles and submachine guns. I laid my eyes on a modified AR-15 that has a nice rail, grip, and sights. I picked it up and inspected it.

Yep, this will do well. I also picked out a Glock 34 with a sight on the top.

(Author: Here is the list of weapons that they've chosen.)

Y/N:
Primary Weapon: Modified AR-15 equipped with a laser sight, grip and silencer
Back-up Weapon: Glock 34 with a red dot sight, laser, and silencer
Other gear: two M67 hand-grenade

Jackson:
Primary Weapon: AUG A3 equipped with 3x scope and laser sight
Back-up Weapon: M9 Beretta
Other gear: one EG25 smoke grenade and one M67 hand-grenade

Soyeon:
Primary Weapon: Foldable Stock AK-47
Back-up Weapon: Dual Glock17 Gen 4
Other gear: two M84 stun grenade

Miyeon:
Primary Weapon: MP5 equipped with laser sight, flashlight, red dot sight, and silencer
Back-up Weapon: M45A1 equipped with red dot sight
Other gear: Reconnaissance Drone

After we all got done grabbing our weapons and equipment we all needed in order to finally rescue Karina's parents. We met up with the Red Team who will infiltrate warehouse number two. We get inside the truck and we all drive off into the road.

----------------------------

Meanwhile...

Karina's POV

I'm trying to relax as much as possible because Y/N is going to be in alot of danger in this mission. He tells me and my friends to stay in the house with Chaeryeong-Noona along with Jennie-Noona.

"Something bothering you?" Jennie asked me and I sighed.

"I'm fine." I lied to her and she sat down beside me on the couch.

"Y/N will be fine, I know him very well and he's a tough person who's not once lost a fight." She assured me.

"I know, but knowing Heckler Kwon, he'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants." I said to her.

"Indeed, that's why that monster must be stopped." She replied to me.

We continued our conversation until we saw Chaeryeong holding a tray of mugs that contained coffee.

"Coffee?" She offered us.

"Thanks." We both said to her as we each took one.

Chaeryeong set down the tray on the table as we all began to sip our hot drinks down.

*glass shatters* 

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hoped you guys enjoyed the new update! We only have a few chapters left and this book is officially finished! Anyway, if you liked the story please leave a vote and comment if you can :)