Chapter XIII

Y/N's POV

I wake up to the sunlight shining on me and not an annoying alarm clock this time. Strangely, the room is very quiet and I can hear the birds chirping outside. 

I started to feel serenity inside of my body and my mind at peace. All of a sudden, I felt someone caress my back and I looked down to see that I'm sleeping on some girl's chest.

My eyes were widened but I couldn't move my body.

"What are you scared of?" I hear a feminine voice ask me.

"W-Who are you?" I asked the mysterious female who's petting me.

"Hehe~. Your wife." She answered me with sweetness in her voice which made me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"You'll find out soon enough, my darling. Now tell me, what's the matter?" She kindly asked me.

"I-I'm just confused." I answered her.

"Confused about what?" She asked me.

"About Karina's feelings about me, she's in love with me." I answered her once again and I felt the woman gently grab a hold of my face.

"Is that so?" She asked me.

"Yes." I simply replied to her and I looked to see the woman's face but it was all blurred.

I stared at it for a while and I'm starting to get very uncomfortable since I cannot make out any features on her face. I still can't move until I think after a few minutes of staring at the blurred out face. 

It started to come clear, her nose came first, then her eyes, mouth, and soon enough... it was all clear. 

"K-Karina?!" I exclaimed and she giggled.

"It's nice to finally meet you, my darling." She said to me while softly smiling at me.

------------------------------

Karina's POV

*alarm clock*

I groan, open my eyelids and rub them with my hands before turning it off and I deeply sighed. I looked down to see Y/N sleeping on my chest which made me go 'Aw~' and I gently caressed his head.

Strangely, he began to mumble something. He must be dreaming about something, but what?

Either way, I started to get concerned so I woke him up by shaking his body and soon after, he opened his eyelids.

"Are you okay?" I asked him while I gently grabbed a hold of his face to make him look at me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He answered me but I wasn't convinced but he got up from the bed.

I shrugged and I also got out of bed as well. The girls are also up and early this morning.

"Good morning, Rina!" Giselle said to me and I greeted her back along with the others.

I was still concerned about Y/N but I didn't show it to the girls since I don't want them to worry. Me and Y/N made breakfast for all of us soon after we got done doing our morning routine. 

I was wearing this...

And my husband is wearing a white shirt with black shorts which I find very odd because he never really dressed like that

"Hey Y/N, why are you dressed up like that?" I curiously asked him while putting the food onto the plate.

"Oh, you'll see." He answered me and I nodded.

This made me very curious about what his plan is for today. We still haven't really discussed the Kwons for a while but I'm sure that Francis is taking care of that.

"Are you girls ready to go?" Y/n asked us and the others said 'yes'.

I turned around to see my Y/N in a military uniform which made my eyes widen.

(Author: This is the best picture I could find but imagine Y/n wearing this)

"Is there something on me?" He asked me before checking himself for any dirt.

"S-Sorry, no there isn't! You just look really nice!" I assured him with a nervous smile and he thanked me.

Winter and the other girls couldn't take their eyes off of him which made me jealous so I told them that staring was rude and they apologized. We all got into his car and he turns on the engine.

10 minutes later...

We arrived at the school parking lot, but since he had class early there was hardly anyone here which made me think how lucky he is since back in my school it's hard to find parking spots.

"Alright, girls, we're here!" He announced it to us and we all got out of the car.

"Say Y/N, what's the occasion for you to dress so nicely like this?" I asked him.

"It's just a weekly thing we do." He answered me.

"Who's in charge?" I curiously asked him and he looked directly at me.

"You're looking at him." He answered me and I gave an 'oh' face.

"Wow, you must know a lot about leadership and things, right?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"To be honest, I never planned to be the Commanding Officer but it just happened since the previous one moved out and the second command at the time got fired." He explained to me and I nodded.

"But are you up to the responsibilities?" I asked him.

"Even though this was unplanned, I had adapted to it." He answered me while smiling at me.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hey readers, I appreciate your patience but I'm pretty busy with my school life and I've been focusing on my other books. Anyway, please leave a vote if you liked it and comment if you can :)

 Anyway, please leave a vote if you liked it and comment if you can :)