Chapter VII

Karina's POV

"Wait, Jeon Y/N!!!" I screamed in my head as I couldn't believe that my dad's plan actually worked. Looks like God has finally answered my family's prayers.

"Uhm, hello, are you okay?" He asked me while waving his hand in front of my face, making me snap back into reality.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, my name is Karina or Yoo Jimin, nice to meet you." I introduced myself to him.

As we finished getting to know each other, we had to cut it short due to the teacher announcing the lesson. He just explained about basic math equations but I didn't really pay attention as I'm more focused on making a plan to escape Taeyang. The teacher passed out worksheets for us to do but there are a few problems I'm having trouble with so I turned to Y/N to see if he can help.

"Hey!" I called him but softly to not disturb the class and he hummed in response.

"Can you help me with these?" I asked him shyly and he chuckled.

"Of course, that's no problem!" He answered me and I thanked him.

He scoots closer to me, in my personal space but I didn't mind since I liked it. He really makes me feel safe from Taeyang but I can't reveal my plan just yet because I still haven't come up with one. I looked closely at what Y/N is doing, just demonstrating the steps on how he got the answer to complicated problems that I'll never understand without help.

"And that's how you get 23 for x, any more questions you need help on?" He asked me.

"No, that will be all, thank you very much." I replied to him and he nodded before going back to his laptop.

*bell rings*

Everyone started packing their things and leaving the classroom. I did the same but when I was about to exit the classroom, Taeyang grabbed a hold of my arm and he gave me a deadly glare which sent chills down my spine.

"What did I f*cking say?!" He asked me in an angry voice and I flinched.

"I-I didn't do anything wrong!" I said to him and he scoffed.

"Oh shut up! I saw you were being flirty with that Y/N guy over there! Oh wait a minute..." He said in an angry tone but stopped.

"Isn't that JEON F*CKING Y/N!!! One of my family's enemies?!" He asked me sarcastically and I feared for my life.

"That's it, Karina, I'm going to teach you a lesson you're never going to forget!" He said to me before raising his fist to punch me, I closed my eyes anticipating a world of pain.

"HEY!!! SH*T ASS!!!"

Y/N's POV

I stood right in front of what appears to be an abusive boyfriend after I heard commotion going on in the hallway, which made me concerned, so I investigated the yelling, and it led me here.

"Hey, I know you... your Jeon Y/N, correct?" He asked me.

"Yeah, and who are you supposed to be?" I asked him.

"My name is Kwon Taeyang, your family's worst nightmares!" He answered me and I laughed my ass off with that introduction he gave me.

"What's so funny?!" He asked me in an angry tone.

"Really? You look hella weak compared to the other assholes I've fought with, in fact, you look more of a spoiled brat, oh wait... you are." I replied to him but I emphasized my last words in my sentence, making him pissed off.

"Oh, you're going to get it now!" He threatened me before trying to lay a punch on my jaw but I quickly reacted by parrying his fist and raising my foot making him trip.

He fell on the floor, face first, he groaned in pain before getting up and trying to attack me again. He tried punching me but I dodged them since he's way too slow for my speed. Man, the Kwon family must be running out of fighters. Whatever, I ducked when he tried to reverse punch me and hit him hard in the stomach. He held his stomach while groaning in pain then I finished him off by front kicking his face making him fall to the ground hard. His nose began to bleed and was left with many bruises on his body, how weak, he barely put up a good fight.

"Now listen here, you piece of sh*t, go tell your father to go f*ck himself. Now piss off." I say to him and he runs off.

"Hey, are you okay? Did he do anything to you?" I asked to make sure she isn't injured.

"I-I'm fine, he didn't harm me because you came before he had the chance." She answered me and I sighed in relief.

"That's good to hear, now listen, I know that you're traumatized after what just happened but me and my family need your help. Got it?" I asked her in a soft voice and she nodded.

"Okay, now come with me, you'll be safe." I instructed her and she immediately held my hand before we began walking down the hallway.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: That escalated pretty fast. Anway, I hope you guys enjoyed the new update and make sure to vote if you liked it and comment some feedback if possible :)

 Anway, I hope you guys enjoyed the new update and make sure to vote if you liked it and comment some feedback if possible :)