ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

003

003. 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥
"𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴."

Amelia was locked in her bathroom crying

Amelia was locked in her bathroom crying. Thankfully, Nailea was out of town visiting her relatives, so the house was empty and the girl didn't need to worry about her best friend hearing her sobs.

The problem? Vinnie, just like every other one that she had. After basically using her for the sex, he made her leave his house - like she was just a one night stand, instead of being his girlfriend.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" she thought out loud, between sobs. It had been two hours since she had arrived home, which meant she had been sitting on her bathroom floor for almost that long. Her life couldn't be worse at that point - well, it could, but she wasn't thinking straight.

The sound of her doorbell ringing made her want to break whatever it is that was in front of her. She was in no condition to talk to anyone, no matter who, but, as the doorbell rang again, she knew the person outside wouldn't give up. She didn't really care though.

It was only when her phone vibrated with a text from Troy that she finally understood who it was. Getting up from the floor, feeling her legs hurt from how long they were in the same position, Amelia looked at herself in the mirror.

Her hair was a mess, from her pulling on it when the feelings were just too much, and her cheeks were red. There was mascara smudged under her eyes, as well as her lip having a tiny red mark from when she bit on it too hard.

After trying her best to look presentable, removing all of her makeup and tying her hair in a ponytail, Amelia finally went to open the door for the tiktok boy, whom she could easily call her male best friend. Troy was actually the person who introduced the girl to Vinnie - he regretted it, but wouldn't tell her that.

When she opened the door, the boy knew immediately that something was wrong, by the look on her face - and, he could imagine exactly what. He tried his best to pretend he didn't notice anything though, as forcing her to say something could make the situation worse.

"Hello miss, I'm here with your postmates order." Troy joked, lifting the brown paper bag he was holding "We have sushi, fries and some pasta... whatever you're in the mood for, you can eat."

Amelia laughed lightly, letting him enter her house "What if I told you that I'm really craving some pizza tonight?" she stuck her tqongue out at her best friends, going to the kitchen to grab a few utensils, so they could eat on the living room floor, probably watching something on TV.

"Well, I'd say you're pregnant." Troy shrugged his shoulders, taking the food out of the bag, positioning them in Amelia's coffee table, that was the perfect height for them to eat "You aren't, are you?"

The girl shook her head "There's not much of a chance..." She knew he would probably get what she meant and she didn't mind it. He was her friend after all, it was ok for him to know "Anyways, why did I get the honor of your visit?"

"I saw Nailea was out of town and you probably were here alone, so I decided to show up uninvited." the boy explained, putting a fry into his mouth "What are we watching?"

"Something better than last time, for sure." on that day, Troy and Amelia had decided to search for bad movies and watch, just to see how bad they really were. They suffered during most of it and promised to never do it again.

The boy laughed at that, shaking his head "It's not that hard for it to happen." he got the remote control, opening Disney+ on the TV to try and find something good. They ended up choosing Zack and Cody: Suite Life, and that was how they spent the next few hours.

 They ended up choosing Zack and Cody: Suite Life, and that was how they spent the next few hours

Vinnie was hanging out with Renata again, this time, just the two of them. What he had told his girlfriend hours before was parcially true, as he hadn't cheated on her - he didn't consider flirting to be cheating -, but he didn't really love her as much as he did before, so that part was a lie.

The boy didn't know why he kept her around, if he is being honest. Maybe it is because she's always giving him attention or because having a girlfriend makes him look cooler - no matter what, she was staying, at least for a little more.

"Oh, look, they have popcorn." Renata spoke in her broken english, Vinnie turning his attention to where she was pointing. There was a guy indeed selling popcorn, just like in any other movie theater - didn't she know that already?

Instead of rolling his eyes or coming back with a snarky reply, Vinnie took her hand, walking over to the popcorn stand "Do you want some?" he asked the girl, getting his wallet out of his pocket

Seeing her nod yes, the boy ordered some, as well as drinks for them, struggling to carry them to the cinema room they'd be watching their movie at, as Renata did not offer him any help.

He was already regretting going out with her. Not only she was extremely boring, but she also had no manners. And, worst of all, he couldn't bring himself to cheat, no matter how much he tried - so, whatever this thing with Renata was, it would go nowhere.

It was all a waste of time.