ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐌𝐑. 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄

017

017. 𝘮𝘳. 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦
"𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘮𝘳. 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦?"

After more than a month away in Europe, Amelia was finally coming back to Los Angeles, this time being accompanied by Caleb, who was happy to step on the country for the first time

After more than a month away in Europe, Amelia was finally coming back to Los Angeles, this time being accompanied by Caleb, who was happy to step on the country for the first time. And, even though she was excited to be back, she was also nervous to see how her LA friends would treat her german best friend (and possible future boyfriend?) - mostly because people were shipping them.

Thankfully, Nailea didn't seem like she would act over the top with the boy, so Amelia chose her to pick them up at the airport. After properly introducing the two of them, it wasn't a long ride to Caleb's new place, so there was almost no time for the blonde girl to get him used to her brunette friend and her sarcastic jokes.

"Now that we're alone, tell me all about you and Troy." Amelia sent her friend a big smile, clapping her hands excitedly "But, before that, I can't believe you didn't tell me anything!"

"I figured Troy would get to you first." Nailea shrugged her shoulders "Also, don't get your hopes up, Melia. It was cool, but it was just a hook up. Y'know you and I are complete opposites when it comes to relationships..."

The youngest of the two nodded her head, knowing well that her best friend didn't really like to be 'stuck' in a relationship, whilst she didn't enjoy the feeling of not having something exclusive with a person she liked. Still, she had hopes Nailea and Troy would get together in the future.

"Tell me about Caleb, though. He seems like a cool guy, how was the date?"

"It was pretty good, actually. We had things to talk about the whole night, so there was no uncomfortable silence or things like that." Amelia spoke, smiling lightly "Do you think people will judge me if I move on too quickly?"

"Dude, they'll judge you no matter what and you know that. It's been almost two months, you're allowed to move on." Nailea advised, focusing her eyes on the road "Vinnie has been doing that for, like, three months now."