ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

027

027. 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
"𝘪 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦: 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥"

The party had started a while ago and it was going pretty well, at least if having the drivers isolated in one of the tables could be considered as positive

The party had started a while ago and it was going pretty well, at least if having the drivers isolated in one of the tables could be considered as positive. They didn't really made an effort to meet the other guests, which was understandable, and, since most of Amelia's friends didn't even know who they were, they also didn't try to interact.

Caleb was the only one who went out of his way to talk to them, even doing as much as occupying one of the two empty seats, all because they were already friends. And Vinnie took it as an opportunity to stay right by the girl's side, pretending to be focused on the conversation Nailea, Jack and Larri were having.

"What's the deal with you and Andre's sister?" Pierre eyed the german boy curiously, having listened to the conversation the Matthews' siblings had in the car

"We're not a thing... yet, hopefully. She had a pretty conturbate relationship and I'm respecting her healing time." Ozkan explained, smiling sadly "Her ex boyfriend's actually here, he's the one with the tattoos next to her."

All the drivers searched for him almost instantly, making it pretty obvious to anyone outside of the table that the conversation involved Vinnie. Thankfully, neither the boy nor Amelia paid attention to it.

"I think he's the one Andy mentioned earlier, actually." Alex furrowed his eyebrows, trying to make a connection "He was complaining that his sister had invited someone she wasn't supposed to be friends with and she was defending herself, something like that. Your name even came up in the conversation."

Widening his eyes, Caleb was curious (and also nervous) to know why he was first mentioned "Yeah, they weren't really talking after the break up, but apparently they're friends now? I'm pretty confused, but I think Lia isn't much better."

"Wow, so it was a really bad end of a relationship, huh?" Daniel asked, wanting to know all the details. He was known for liking to gossip around the Formula 1 paddock, so it wasn't surprising that he was the one asking it - Pierre was a bigger gossiper than him, though "And, they're friends again now?"