ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐂𝐀𝐑❜𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

032

032. 𝘤𝘢𝘳'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦
"𝘰𝘩, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴"

After countless visits to the Hype House, Amelia could say she was used to it, knowing every member and feeling confident enough to enter whichever room she had to, but it wasn't her case

After countless visits to the Hype House, Amelia could say she was used to it, knowing every member and feeling confident enough to enter whichever room she had to, but it wasn't her case. Having not visited in a few months, she definitely didn't feel good while entering it, as there were new people she wasn't familiar with and she wasn't that close with Thomas and Mia - back then, she'd spend most of her time talking to Kouvr, Jack and Alex, and now, all of them weren't living there anymore.

Thankfully, she wasn't supposed to stay long. They had decided on a day for their visit to the Santa Monica pier, together with Jack, Charli and a few others, and this was supposed to be it. Vinnie had suggested he would pick her up at her house, just like he had done the last time, but she decided going to his would be better, as she had a few of her clothes to pick up, since she never did when they broke up.

Following the boy to his bedroom, Amelia was glad she hadn't bumped into anyone yet, all because some of the members decided to go out together and the few who were there, stayed in their rooms. Vinnie knew she wasn't that comfortable around his roommates, so he was also trying to prevent them from seeing her - he also wanted to keep her a bit for himself for a while and, if everything worked out, she'd start frequenting the house more, just like she used to.

"I already put a few of your clothes on my bed, but you can check to see if there's any other I didn't see." the boy pointed to a pile sitting on top of his mattress "Do you want to borrow a backpack to put them in?"

Nodding her head, Amelia sorted through the clothes, checking which ones were there. She hardly remembered most of them, as it had been ages since she last saw it, but she knew they had once belonged to her "I think I'll keep these at my parents' house when I go visit, it's not like I miss these clothes at all." she laughed

"Are you planning to visit them anytime soon?" Vinnie raised his eyebrows in curiosity, helping her fold a few of the pieces she had messed up a bit

"Yeah, it's Patrick's birthday next week and he asked for a party to celebrate, so my parents are doing it." she told him, stuffing the backpack with her clothes