ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

029

029. 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
"𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵
𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴"

After a few more days exploring Los Angeles, the Formula 1 drivers left the city, as they had another race to prepare for and Andre used the opportunity to leave as well, going back to his home in San Francisco

After a few more days exploring Los Angeles, the Formula 1 drivers left the city, as they had another race to prepare for and Andre used the opportunity to leave as well, going back to his home in San Francisco. The only two who remained in LA were Amelia and Caleb, but they weren't really talking ever since he had kissed the blonde actress.

It wasn't because Amelia was ignoring him, though. She had, indeed, tried to talk to him on different occasions, either to rant about something or just gossip a bit, yet he kept rejecting her calls or finding a way of running away from her when they'd go out as a group. She didn't really understand why he was doing that, as he had been the one interested in her in the first place, yet he was making a big deal out of something she couldn't care less about.

Vinnie, on the other hand, after finding out about the situation - probably through Jack or Troy -, decided it would be the perfect opportunity to get even closer to Amelia, texting her at random times of the day and letting his interest show. Still, he doubted she'd give him a chance anytime soon - not while her brother was against him, at least.

The girl had figured out her ex's intentions, but she decided to focus on her career for a bit longer before starting another relationship, as she knew it'd take some of her time and she didn't plan on pausing one of her plans anytime soon (she had just been invited to model for Dior for their new campaign, as well as getting invitations from different awards shows and events). It was, most likely, more related to her high profile family than her TikTok account, but she liked to take credit for it either way.

She knew that, with having around a hundred and thirty-three million followers just in one platform, her name was big on the industry, even more if they added her other social media accounts, but it still wasn't enough to make her feel respected by some of the A-list celebrities. And, she was well aware that she didn't work half as hard as actors or singers, but it wasn't her fault that she gained popularity with just lip-syncing and showing her outfits - she literally was just doing it for fun, still being a high school senior on the side.