ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐈 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐈❜𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘

015

015. 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺
"𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰, 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘨𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺"𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰, 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘨𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

It wasn't news to anyone that, after a night with Vinnie, Amelia would be crying on her bathroom floor - or, just anywhere, to be honest. Well, that's exactly what happened after they hooked up. Thankfully, this time he waited until she woke up to make her leave his hotel bedroom.

As she walked inside a boutique in Paris, still wearing the same clothes from the night before and with her feet begging for help as the sandals she was using were quite umconfortable, a few clients sent her disapproving glances, weirded out by the way she was dressed. Yet, she knew she couldn't arrive to the hotel that way, or her parents would kill her.

So, after buying a new outfit and having a proper breakfast, Amelia finally went back to the place she was staying at, trying to rush into her room without being seen by anyone from her family. She failed her task successfully though, as Patrick, her youngest brother, opened his bedroom door just as she was getting her key card from her pocket.

"I thought I had heard some noises, so I had to check it out... Why didn't you come back with Andre after the party last night?" the boy asked, curiously eyeing the bag her sister was carrying, that had yesterday's clothes hidden inside

She opened her bedroom door, trying to think of a proper way to answer without sounding suspicious "Who says I didn't?" she raised one of her eyebrows, as if challenging him to go against her. It wasn't the best answer, but it was all she could think of at the moment.

"I heard when Andre arrived back and didn't hear your door opening, only his. Plus, you didn't go downstairs for breakfast." Patrick shrugged his shoulders, as if it explained everything "Andre said you had a headache, but he wouldn't let you be by yourself if that was the case."

"Wow, you're good at that. Ever thought about becoming a detective?" Amelia joked but her brother did not even crack a smile "The reason why I didn't come back is not important. You know Andre wouldn't let me go without him if it wasn't safe, right? Anyways, I need to rest now, baby bro." she waved, closing her bedroom door