ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

013

013. 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵
"𝘰𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥"

 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵"𝘰𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥"

There was a secret. A secret that Amelia knew nothing about, which made her believe she was involved in it. And, although no clue was given to her verbally, just the way Larray reacted to Troy's post was enough to make her know Vinnie was also involved.

She didn't want to get her hopes up, but, by the way her friends are treating the situation, it seems like Vinnie has feelings for her (again) or him and Renata broke up. And, as much as she'd prefer the first option, the second one would work just as well.

"Mom's calling us down for dinner, sis." her brother, Andre, knocked on her door, taking her out of her trance. She only nodded her head in response, not moving her body from the position she was laying down at

Her social battery was definitely low today, which meant she didn't really feel like interacting with her family. She'd do it either way, though - it's not like she had much of an option, as her family had a few rules they liked to follow and, under no circunstances, she was allowed to skip eating a meal with them. Either way, she understood her parents, so she wouldn't complain.

After a few more moments, during which Andre stood by his sister's door just watching her, Amelia got up from her bed, grabbing her phone on the way out of her bedroom. She didn't have many plans for the day, thankfully. Although, this meant she'd probably have a lot of time to really get into her own emotions - and that wasn't fun.

Sending a small wave to everyone in her family, the girl sat comfortably in her seat, focusing her attention on her (still) empty plate. Every object would become interesting when she was trying to distract herself from her family, and that's what Amelia was trying to do.

"Honey, are you excited for our trip to Paris?" her father asked, trying to get her into talking. They all knew her well enough to know when they had to use a different approach, it wasn't really a surprise when she didn't want to interact