ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘

005

005. 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺
"𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺
𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺"𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

Vinnie almost kissed Renata a week later. He pulled back on the last second, but it was a close call. He had been hanging out with her again, them choosing to go to a themed park, like they were on a date. When he won her a stuffed bear, she started leaning in for a kiss. But, as said before, he pulled back seconds before their lips were about to meet.

He was silently arguing with himself over that. A part of his really wanted the kiss, but the other part - probably the smartest one - told him to be loyal to Amelia. Vinnie knew they were close to breaking up - yet, he wouldn't want to do that to her either way. She was still his girlfriend, after all.

Of course, Renata got angry when the kiss didn't happen. The boy only rolled his eyes as she kept complaining he was leading her on, saying he thought he could play with her, but she wasn't dumb - she knew he wasn't single, though. And, to make things worse, as he was driving back to the Hype House, he got a text from Jack.

Apparently, people were bashing on him for always being seen with Renata and never with Amelia. It wasn't really his fault, though, as everytime the blondie would ask to hang out, he'd have other plans. Also, he was never one to care about the hate, so it was fine.

Another text came in just minutes after the first one. This time, it was from Nailea, surprising the boy. The last time they had any kind of contact was months ago, that being the reason why her message was unexpected. On it, she was asking him to help take care of Amelia - the girl was really sick and Nailea was still in her hometown.

He had to say no to her, because he had promised his fans he'd stream later that night. Also, on the next day, he was going out with Jett and Jack - he really didn't have time. Or, at least, he wasn't even going to try to change his plans in order to help his girlfriend. Was it a surprise, though?

Thankfully, Nailea had the contact of Troy, who almost immediately agreed to help, leaving the party he was at so he could go to Amelia's place. The girl was in a really bad condition, throwing up dozens of times and feeling too weak to cook something to eat - for that reason, the last time she ate properly had been over 24 hours ago.