ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐃

006

006. 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥
"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘢?
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵,
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩"

 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘢?𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩"

After the tweets from the day of the party became popular, Amelia's fans and tea pages went digging to find any proof that Troy was actually with the girl. They knew he wasn't at the party anymore, because Fletcher caught him leaving, but it wasn't enough to know he was with Amelia.

They didn't know her address, so there was no way they could just go outside and look for his car - and, she hadn't posted on TikTok or Instagram for a day now, there was a low chance she'd reply to them. It was actually Nailea who confirmed it was true, saying she asked him to help Amelia, since she was out of state. And, well, that changed everything.

Twitter became a chaos after that. Nailea had, indirectly, started a war between Vinnie's and Amelia's fans. Her fans were accusing the boy of not even caring about his girlfriend, choosing to stream when she needed help, while his fans were defending him, guessing no one told him anything about the girl.

Most people were on her side, though. They found it absurd how Nailea had to even call someone to help Amelia - in their opinion, Vinnie had to be with her already and Troy shouldn't have had the need to leave the party. There was just a lot of hate being directed to the blonde haired boy, most of it coming from Twitter, but it was quickly expanding to TikTok and Instagram.

And, Vinnie stans were hating on Amelia because she wasn't defending him (she didn't know any of this was going on, as she was taking a few days off social media, until she fully recovered). Both Jett and Jack agreed with the girl's fans, but they wouldn't say it out loud.

"Don't these people have nothing better to do?" Vinnie complained, scrolling through his most recent comments on TikTok "They're making it so much more dramatic than it really was."

Jack raised his eyebrows, his own phone in hand "I mean, you could've helped Amelia... We wouldn't mind if you cancelled with us and you could easily have lied to your fans and they would believe."