𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄

033. 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦
"𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦
'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦"

Somehow, Amelia found herself getting back together with Vinnie just one month after they travelled to San Francisco, spending a bit of time with her family

Somehow, Amelia found herself getting back together with Vinnie just one month after they travelled to San Francisco, spending a bit of time with her family. There, while the duo was watching a movie sat close to each other, even though they had the whole sofa to use, the boy decided it would be a good idea to kiss his ex girlfriend, thankfully not being rejected by her.

They entered the talking stage just a week later and, although Nailea was on good terms with Vinnie again, she was against the relationship. In her opinion, he couldn't have changed so quickly - even if the break up had happened ten months before. Troy also wasn't that supportive, but he managed to look less disappointed when his best friend told him the news.

They were dating for nine months, obviously going through ups and downs as the relationship progressed, but nothing bad enough to break them apart (again). The boy decided on leaving the Hype House in the middle of that and, as Amelia was living on her own (after Nailea decided she wanted to move to New York City to be with her boyfriend), the couple thought it would be an amazing idea to move in together, with the moving day being just after they celebrated their sixth month of being official.

The plan was to keep everything hidden from the internet, as there was no need to feel pressured by teenagers who thought they knew influencers better than everyone else, but it failed when Jack accidentally shared a photo (meant only for his close friends) to his public story, showing Vinnie and Amelia kissing while giving the middle finger to the camera. It wasn't easy to ignore the thousands of comments that suddenly appeared on both of their accounts, but they did their best to do so.

The couple got an idea of how serious their relationship was when it was around christmas time and they chose to spend it together, reuniting both families for the first time. The celebration wasn't big, with them just sharing dinner at Amelia's parents house in San Francisco, but it was easy to notice that their plan had gone well, as now their parents were (sort of) friends and Reggie seemed to have a lot in common with Andre.

Even if all had gone well, both were worried about the future, not knowing if they were moving too fast. Adding their two relationships, there had been almost two years together, but they had changed during the period they were broken up, so it wasn't like things could go back to how they were two years earlier in an instant. Still, they were working hard to "save" their relationship.

Their group of friends got smaller as the time went on and they watched as the Hype House members started leaving more and more often. Jett also didn't hang out with them as much as before, same for Larray - since their biggest connection was Nailea, who wasn't there anymore. Amelia was starting to feel a bit alone, having lost her best friend after years living together, but Vinnie tried his best to distract her from it and keep her happy.