ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

023

023. 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
"𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴? 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳?"

"You're telling me your mom invited Vinnie to go out with your family even though you guys broke up ages ago?" Nailea laughed over the phone, not believing the life her best friend has "Girl, you could've said no

"You're telling me your mom invited Vinnie to go out with your family even though you guys broke up ages ago?" Nailea laughed over the phone, not believing the life her best friend has "Girl, you could've said no."

"Not in front of him, Nai." the blonde hair girl rolled her eyes, falling on her bed, clearly frustrated with the situation "I expected him to say no, but he didn't! And, he actually texted me saying the days he'll be avaliable, can you believe that?"

This only made the brunette girl laugh even harder, a few tears threatening to fall "What even is your life? I can't believe your ex is about to become best friends with your family."

"I'm hoping Andre won't let it happen... He doesn't know about what happened, but I know he kinda has a feeling about it." she confessed, biting her lip "I don't know if he'll interwine though."

"Girl, he's really protective over you, I don't even know how he hasn't told your parents anything yet. I mean, you said he heard you and Vinnie talking in Paris, right?"

Nodding her head, Amelia proceeded to talk "Yeah, but I don't know... It wasn't enough to make him figure out it was a normal thing in our relationship, Andre might've actually thought we didn't break up on good terms, like I told my family." she explained, playing with her rings as she spoke

"It makes sense, I guess. But I still think your brother will be the one to mess up with whatever it is that Vinnie is planning." Nailea shrugged her shoulders, taking a sip of her Coke

"Hold on a second, you think Vinnie has a plan?" Amelia furrowed her eyebrows, confused "What kind of plan? I- Nai, I'm pretty sure you're going crazy right now."

The brunette shook her head almost immediately "No, hear me out! Troy told me Hacker got all defensive when they first mentioned Caleb, I think it was before you even returned from Germany... Then, he tried to get the attention off of you on your dinner party, started interacting more with your posts and now is coincidentially on the same restaurant as you, even though you just admitted he saw your Story at the place? Bestie, if that ain't him trying to get you back, I'm insane."