ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄

000

000. 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴
"𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬?"

Amelia Grace was born on September 21st, 2002 in San Francisco, California

Amelia Grace was born on September 21st, 2002 in San Francisco, California. Being the only girl amongst five children, she had everything she wanted while growing up, her parents having the condition to give it to her.

Her dad used to travel a lot due to his work, and, sometimes, it would mean that the family would also be traveling to the same place - especially during winter break and summer vacation. They actually had a house in Berlin, from the amount of times they went there.

As for her brothers, three were older than her and one was younger. The oldest one had just turned 25 - and, he also just had a daughter with his wife -, the second to oldest, being 23, also was married, but had no kids yet. The other two were 20 and 16, both being single.

As for her success, she created her TikTok account on May 7th, 2020, when she was just finishing her senior year of high school. Having gained a lot of followers in a short amount of time, the girl was invited by Thomas Petrou to visit the Hype house - and, probably join them at the end of her trip.

For that reason, she went to Los Angeles, but didn't really feel interested in joining a content house. Plus, the pandemic was only two months in and she didn't want to leave her family alone, nor leave her hometown.

In July, when she went to Los Angeles again, she got to meet some other influencers in the city, like the Sway boys, Nailea Devora and the D'amelio family. It wasn't enough to convince her to move there, though. But, she did get a lot closer to Nailea, them texting a lot even when Amelia went back to San Francisco.

Her followers kept growing and growing, up to a point where the only girl in front of her was Charli - it was still that way now, even after more than a year. Nailea offered Amelia to move in with her, so they wouldn't be part of any content house, but still would be close to them in Los Angeles.

The girl accepted, only moving in a bit after her 19th birthday. It was around that time that she met Troy Zarba, who also became a good friend of hers. And, well, she also met the Sway Gaming house, that Vinnie Hacker was part of. She had a huge crush on him, having been keeping up with his videos ever since he blew up, so she was kind of embarassed to be meeting him.

He wasn't, though. In reality, he was very upfront about what he thought of her - she was, coincidentially, his crush too and he had been following her ever since she started. So, during a social gathering they had, the boy asked to hook up with her and, of course, she accepted. Since then, they spent months just hooking up at any event that happened.

In the middle of february of 2021, Vinnie suggested they should probably have an exclusive relationship - Amelia didn't oppose to that. A week later, he asked her to be his girlfriend and, as expected, she said yes. Since then, they have been together, hiding their relationship from the fans the best they could.

They would, many times, be seen together, mostly in the beginning of the relationship, and it would cause a chaos on Twitter, but, they'd just say they were friends. After a while, when paparazzi stopped seeing the couple together a lot, the fans started to believe them. However, a few days after the one year anniversary of their relationship, Amelia shared a post celebrating, finally making the fans know the truth - Vinnie agreed they should know already.

They could say the announcement broke TikTok, because only a few people had hopes they were dating, even after months without posting videos together. And, well, while most fans saw the relationship as being healthy, since they didn't do it for the media, their friends had other opinions about that.

They knew Vinnie wasn't the best person for Amelia.