ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆

026

026. 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨
"𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸?
𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦"

 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨"𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸?𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦"

Daniel Ricciardo was a dead man, if Amelia's glare was anything to go by. He had simply decided to bring along almost half of the Formula 1 grid with him on the trip. Thankfully, he had his own house in Los Angeles, but the girl had no idea how she'd fit all of those boys in the car she had droven to the airport.

Alongside the australian man, she identified Charles Leclerc, Pierre Gasly, Lando Norris, Max Verstappen, Carlos Sainz, Alex Albon and George Russell (Google had to help her name them all, as she simply forgot most of their names).

After doing the maths in her head twice, she called Troy, whom she knew was the one who lived closer to the airport amongst her friends - and, she thanked the lords when he agreed to drive there to help her relocate the men to Ricciardo's house.

"Where's Andre? I thought he'd be with you picking us up." one of the boys, Lando, asked. He seemed to be looking around, trying to find the older Matthews, who simply wasn't there

"He lives in San Francisco, like 400 miles from here." she frowned, as she had hopes her brother had already told them the news "He's only coming on friday, something about dad not letting him leave any earlier from work."

"So, how come you've never went to one of our races before? I've known your family for years now and, even though we've heard about you before, you hadn't made an appereance." Carlos was the one who asked her a question this time

Laughing quietly to herself, Amelia shrugged her shoulders "No offence, but I'm not really interested in the sport. If my father hadn't pratically forced me to go to Monaco with them this time, I wouldn't have gone."

"And then you wouldn't have met your new best friend." Daniel joked, throwing one of his arms in Amelia's shoulder, pulling her in a side hug

"Oi, not another person trying to steal my place." a very familiar sound was heard and Amelia smiled, turning her face to see Troy approaching them in the VIP room they were currently at "Hope I'm not too late, it was difficult to find a place to park."