ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 (𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒)

018

018. 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 (𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴)
"𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺
𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳"

 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 (𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴)"𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳"

Amelia definitely didn't miss the situations she'd find herself in when in Los Angeles. She was currently sitting between Caleb and Vinnie - trying her hardest to ignore the latter and not show how much he still meant to her -, all thanks to Jack Wright, who didn't save a seat for his best friend.

The table was big enough to fit everybody that was invited, but, as expected, they were talking in smaller groups trying to get everybody updated on their lives. For that reason, there wasn't much of an interaction between Caleb and Vinnie. The girl knew she couldn't celebrate too soon, though.

About forty minutes into numerous conversations, that ranged from personal life to sports and other interests, Larray was the one who decided to break the groups so they could all get to know the new boy, as some people were yet to talk to him.

"Babes, I've heard a lot about you from miss Matthews over here, but I still want to hear it from you." the oldest boy, Larri, said, getting the whole table's attention "What should we know? Surprise us."

The german boy shared a look with his best friend, trying to think of something to say that either wouldn't sound simple or too fake, but having nothing in mind.

"Is there much more to say? I mean, you already know my name, I'm 20, I was born and raised in Berlin and my family's the owner of a really good chocolate factory in Germany." he shrugged his shoulders, unsure if it was enough

"How did you and Amelia meet?" Jack asked curiously, earning himself a dirty look from Vinnie, who was sat across from him

Smiling to himself, Caleb tried to remember all of the details so he could give them the best way possible "So, our families are very traditional and, every month or so, they'll do a reunion that we normally call a gala. Seems cool, but it's just a bunch of rich old people talking bussiness and things like that. Thankfully, we don't attend all galas and I think the Matthews are the family with the least attendance 'cause they live here in the US."