ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄

028

028. 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦
"𝘪'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘺
𝘪'𝘮 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶"

Andre arrived to Los Angeles and brought together with him an invitation to a party way bigger than the one his sister had organized days before - this one even required that they dressed as appropriate as possible

Amelia could definitely see herself killing her brother for making them go through that, but she knew well enough that everyone on that group were familiar with the event's scenario, even if they didn't truly like it. Also, they weren't required to attend it, so leaving earlier wouldn't be much of a problem.

As for her party, she couldn't consider it to be a success, but it wasn't a fail either. The drivers didn't really interact with anyone outside of their circle of friends - they said hi to a few of the guests and were nice to Nailea, but that was it - and most of her TikTok friends left too soon, but, on the other hand, Vinnie and her best friend (and roommate) had made ammendments and she interacted a bit more with the boys she was yet to be considered a friend of.

Obviously, they didn't have much to talk about as a group, since it was hard to find something most of them had in common with the blonde hair girl - her not being a Formula 1 fan definitely didn't help their case - still, they enjoyed their conversations and Amelia had the chance to engage in deeper subjects with a few of the drivers individually.

Much to the disapproval of some of her fans, one of the people she still found the nicest was Daniel. She had read the comments about how he was thirteen years older than her, but he was only a friend and there was literally no problem with that - and, even if she were to have a romantic relationship with him, she'd be over the age of consent, so others shouldn't judge her choices.

Aside from him, the girl also found quite a few things in common with Charles, Max and Alex. She discovered the two former ones were considered rivals, although they acted like close friends around each other, so it was obvious this rivalry had been created by the media. She also found it super confusing how the races worked, as it didn't make any sense to her why you could compete against your own teammate.