ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

020

020. 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦
"𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥
𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨."

Arriving to Monaco wasn't as complicated as Amelia thought it would be

Arriving to Monaco wasn't as complicated as Amelia thought it would be. She only got to see her family when she got to the Nice airport, the reason being that she was going there from a different location from theirs. After many hugs from her parents - which she didn't quite understand why as it hadn't been long since they last saw each other -, their family got separated in three rental cars, preparing themselves for a 30 minutes drive.

They were too jetlagged to even think about exploring the principality, so they went directly to their Airbnb's (Amelia's father had rented two apartments, each with three bedrooms, since one wouldn't be enough) and used their free time to relax. Because they had arrived late tuesday, they'd still have two days to enjoy their free time before the race weekend officially started.

Amelia, Andre and Patrick were the ones who enjoyed the most, whilst their older brothers and parents - as well as their sisters-in-law and niece - chose less exciting options of places to visit. When friday rolled around, the girl was almost sure she wouldn't be able to go, as she had exaggerated a bit with her drinks on the night before, but there wouldn't be a chance that her father would allow her to stay inside.

Upon arriving to the race location, Amelia pratically glued to Andre's side, her VIP pass hanging on her neck as they walked a few steps behind their parents. The TikTok star simply had no idea where they were going, but she did wave to a few people who recognised her along the way - it surprised her, to say the least.

As they walked a bit more, the girl saw they were approaching an area that had Mercedes name on it. She had no idea what area it was, but there were a lot of people inside of it, messing around with both of the cars. When one of the men there noticed the Matthews, a smile grew on his face and he walked closer, hugging her father, making her furrow her eyebrows, as she had no idea who the man was.

"Harvey, long time no see. Thought you were giving up on us." the man joked, before diverting his gaze to the other people around "Boys, nice to see you again. You too, Liza and Catherine." he nodded his head, now turning to Amelia and her mom "I believe we haven't met...? I'm Toto Wolff, pleasure to meet you."