two

It's been a week since I started at Cinema Makeup and let me say, it's a wonderful experience.

My little group of friends have bonded really fast. Probably from spending hours upon hours with each other.

I've been pretty busy with everything though. Like if I'm not at school, I'm with Colby. It's currently Sunday night and I'm with the girls.

As we were sitting there, my phone was going off. "Who's blowing your phone up?" Erica asked while sticking her food in her mouth.

"Is it Colby?" Kat smirked towards me. I shake my head as I look. It was my friends from school.

"It's just some new friends I met at school." I explain. They looked at me surprised. "Who are they?" Kat asked curiously.

"Well, their names are Vance, Liza, and Ashton." I explain. I could see Tara pipe up a little bit.

I could see her thinking about something. "You should invite Liza one day." She suggested.

I think that would be fun. I know that since she just moved here from San Francisco, and her only friend is Vance, I'm sure she'll be down for it.

I told them I would talk to her tomorrow when I see her. Girl time went by really fast though.

Before I knew, I was already at school with my friends. I was getting my things put out when Vance and Liza came to me.

"Okay, so funny story. During the first week, I thought you looked familiar." Vance spoke to me quickly.

I looked at him confused, not knowing what he was talking about. I looked at Liza for support.

She was just shaking her head. "I just couldn't put my finger on it." He continued.

I just laugh at him a little. "Vance, what the fuck are you talking about?" I ask laughing. He took a deep breath.

"I'm talking about how I recognize you from Sam and Colby." I look at him shockingly.

I had no idea they watched Sam and Colby. And I've never been recognize from their videos.

I nervously laugh, not knowing what to say. "You watch Sam and Colby?" I ask as he nods his head.

"Yeah, thanks to Liza here." She was nodding her head. I hope this didn't change things between us.

"What are we talking about?" Ashton asked while coming over to us. I looked over at his outfit.

He had a long sleeved shirt on that had yellow and white stripes on it and black skinny jeans.

He has the same style as Colby. "How Stella know's two very hot guys." Ashton looked at me confused as I shake my head.

"Sam and Colby. The two viners that are now youtubers." I explain to him.

I've been around the two boys and their friends for so long, they're basically normal people to me.

Especially Kian and Jc. Hell just last year, I knew them from Our Second Life. And now I'm partying and hanging with them.

"Oh, I think I heard of them." Ashton spoke. I nodded as I sit down. "How did you meet them?" Liza asked curiously.

"I met Colby at a party and we just started hanging out." I explained. Vance shook his head while I spoke.

From talking to them, I could tell they weren't going to try to use them. Class started so we spent it taking some notes.

At lunch, we went to Raising Canes again. Ashton and I sat across from Vance and Liza.

"Is anyone else having trouble with the terms and shit?" Vance asked to no one in particular.