nineteen

🤍 Colbybrock and 3,452 others

     Stellacruz: happy one year of knowing you ♥️

               Colbybrock: so happy I went to that party
                     Stellacruz: me too baby

                  Silascruz: aren't you glad I made you go?
                       Stellacruz: yeah I guess

       Natetrevino: when you're done, can I have him?
                Stellacruz: I still can't believe you hated him

           Tarayummy: I'm so happy I saw this from the start
                          Stellacruz: you called it

                 Lizamaynard: y'all are the cutest
                       Stellacruz: thanks bby

                     Ashtonlowery: I'm glad you're happy
                          Stellacruz: thanks dork

Tap to load further comments

————————

I had no idea what I was going to wear. We're supposed to be going out at eight and it's currently six thirty.

I had all the girls, plus Vance, over to help me. We were all raiding my closet, trying to find something.

I heard Vance gasp as we turned to him. "This is perfect." He was showing us one of my tight red dresses.

They all started smiling towards me. "Put it on!" Kat exclaimed. I had bought the dress a while ago and forgot about it.

I got into my bathroom to change into it. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I can't believe how good I looked.

The top part was made like a corset and it pushed my breasts up. My skirt part went to my mid thigh.

It fitted me really well, showing all my curves. When I walk out of the bathroom, everyone started wolf whistling me.

"Damn, Stella. You look sexy as fuck." Tara complimented me. I turned red and started giggling.

"Colby's going to be ripping the dress off later tonight." Everyone started laughing at Vance's comment.

They sit me down in on my desk chair so Liza can work on my hair.

"He said he got me something but I have no idea what it's going to be." I explain to them.

Everyone but Liza was sitting on my bed as Liza did my hair. We talked the whole time we did my hair and makeup.

And right when my makeup was finished, there was knock on the front door. I look at my friends nervously.