twelve

🤍 jakewebber9 and 2,589 others

Stellacruz: my favorite view

                     Jakewebber9: you're a simp
                           Stellacruz: only for Tara

          Natetrevino: can't wait to see you later
                       Stellacruz: you better film everything

               Silascruz: I hate that I'm missing this
                     Stellacruz: you'll see the videos

Tap to load further comments

————————

I was very nervous for today. I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out this morning and I'm currently on the way with Nate and Colby.

"Stella will you stop fidgeting?" Nate asked from the back seat.

"I can't help it, I'm nervous." I tell him. When we get there, I fill out a bunch of papers.

When done, all I have to do is wait. I was bouncing my leg out of nerves.

Just a few months ago, I never thought the boys weren't going to be in a room together. But here they are.

Taking me to my appointment. "Stella Cruz." The nurse announced, telling me that they were ready for me.

I stood up, nervously looking at the boys. "Good luck, baby." Colby squeezed my hand.

"It's just a check up, I don't know what you're talking about." I laugh.

I follow the nurse to my room as I sit down. I take a deep breath as they stick the iv in my arm.

They put oxygen tubes in my nose as everything started spinning.

Before I knew it, the laughing gas took me out.

//COLBYS POV//

Nate and I have been waiting for about an hour. We've been scrolling through our phones to distract us.

"Stella Cruz." We both shot up and go over to the nurse.

She explained how it went well and she should be waking up soon.

I was excited and nervous to see her. Nervous incase she's in a bad mood. Excited if she was in a good mood.

The nurse took us to her as we pulled our cameras out. I was filming this for my channel.

When we go in there, I could tell she was higher than a kite.

"Hey, Stella." Nate laughed at her. "Hey, dawg." I couldn't contain my laughter.