twenty

When I told Ashton that Colby got me vip tickets to meet Chase Atlantic, I could tell he was happy for me.

I thought he was going to be upset that we got tickets to see his favorite band and didn't get a ticket for him.

But he explained how he met them once when he went to a concert so he was happy I get to experience the same thing.

He told me how cool and nice they were so it made me even more excited to meet them.

Ever since Colby gave me the tickets, I've been listening to them non stop.

Colby has too so he could learn some of the songs. It was the day of the concert and I was looking for an outfit.

We spent most of the day over watching my brothers game. But we had to leave early because of the concert.

I ended up putting on jean short shorts, a large white t-shirt, and a camo jacket. I rolled the sleeves up, and put on a choker.

I did my hair and makeup, which looked good. I made sure I had everything and walked out of the apartment.

I was going to be driving over to his house while he got ready. I listened to Chase Atlantic while I drove.

I pulled into his house while to see Sam's car still gone. I grabbed my keys and jog to the house.

"Colby?" I yell ask while walking inside the house. I heard footsteps run out of his room as I walk out of his room.

"Does this look good?" He asked showing me his outfit. He had on skinny jeans, his merch, and his jean jacket.

He honestly looked really good. "You look perfect, baby." I kiss his cheek as he turns red.

He checks for his phone, and tells me he's ready. We get in my car and drive to Troubadour.

Troubadour is a venue in West Hollywood. Since it's general admission, we get good spots if we get there early.

I haven't been to a concert in a long time. "What was the last concert you went to?" Colby asked basically reading my mind.

"Twenty One Pilots with Nate. Erica and Silas doesn't listen to them and Nate had an extra ticket so I went."

They were amazing live. I look at him as I drive. "Who was yours?" I ask curious. He thinks about it for a second.

I could see him blush a little signaling he was nervous. "It was Ariana Grande at Coachella." He told me shyly.

I thought it was cute. "I've always wanted to go to Coachella." I admit to him. I know a bunch of stars and influencer's go.

"I'll take you next year." He sounded like he was being genuine. "Sounds like a plan, but only if Silas can come too." He laughs a little bit.

When we get to the Venue, there was a line outside of it. We find a parking spot, which was kinda scary.

We get in line and only had to wait for an hour. We got inside, got some merch, and went to the front.

The opening band was really good. But now we had to wait for Chase Atlantic. I look at Colby to give him a soft look.

"Thank you so much." He gave me a questionable look. "For what?" He asked with a small laugh.

"For this." Just as I said that, the lights went down. The place started screaming as they did their little intro.

They started out with their new song off their new album, Beauty in Death. They started out with their song Paranoid.