fourteen

🤍 lizamaynard and 2,637 others

Stellacruz: Thursdays are for the girls

Vancehanna: thanks for inviting me!
                        Stellacruz: thanks for coming!

      Silascruz: can't believe you kicked me out
                   Stellacruz: it was worth it

                     Tarayummy: I love my girl time
                              Stellacruz: me too

Tap to load further comments

———————

Kat and Tara left a while ago so it was just us four in the apartment.

I can tell that everyone loved having Vance there. And I can tell Vance enjoyed being with everyone.

Us four were currently sitting on the couch, talking within each other.

"So, has my brother asked you out yet?" I ask Liza. I know he's been secretly talking to her.

I've been noticing him on his phone a lot more and smiling at it.

I've tried to talk to him about it, but he just shrugs it off. And she's been going to all of his home games, painting his number on her face.

I could see her blush a little bit. "You know, my nickname for him is Pretty Boy Silas." Vance randomly spoke.

I laugh a little at his statement. "We've gotten really close. But I doubt he likes me back."

Erica and I look at each other. Even though he won't talk about it, we both know he thinks Liza is cute.

I don't know if he has full feelings for her yet, but I can sense it.

"You never know." I shrug, letting her wonder. I could tell Vance is about to say something.

"I say go for it, he's hot." We all lightly laugh when he says that.

"We don't wanna push her too much though. They can be like Stella and Colby and wait a few months to do anything." Erica teased.

I made sure to flip her off as everyone laughed. We hung out and talked for awhile but everyone left since we had class in the morning.

As I was getting ready for bed, Colby strutted into my room. "Where's my beautiful girlfriend?" He asked.

I walked in there causing him to smile. "Hi, Colbs." He came over towards me and pecked my lips.

"How was girls night?" He asked getting onto my bed. I explained the night for him as he listened.