five

🤍 Lizamaynard and 1,759 others

Stellacruz: my brothers biggest supporter

            Natetrevino: what am I, chopped liver?
                    Stellacruz: you know I love you

               Ericawelch: pic credits
                    Stellacruz: you heard her!

                    Colbybrock: can't wait to watch!
                           Stellacruz: I'm happy you're here!

Tap to load further comments

——————

I don't know how Liza and I got here in time. Probably because I basically floored it.

When we got here, Colby and Liza re-introduced each other knowing he was very drunk the first time they met.

They've been killing it this game so far. They're on the third inning, and my brothers team are on the field.

Silas has done striked out two people. I'm just happy I had my friends here. We were all sitting together.

It went Erica, Liza, me, Colby, and my parents. "Have you ever been to a Japanese baseball game?" Colby asked randomly.

I laughed as I looked over at him. "Assuming I've never been to Japan, no." I tell him.

I've never been out of the country. Farthest I've been was the conjuring house.

"They're more fun than you think." He laughed. I just shook my head and looked over at my brother.

He did a fastball and did another strikeout. I could see him smile to himself. We all cheered as they went to the dougout.

"I'm not late am I?" I hear behind me. I look to see it was Ashton.

I looked at him with shock laced on my face. "I thought you couldn't come?" I ask standing up.

He shrug as he gave me a small smile. "Plans changed." I introduced him to everyone as we scooted down.

I let him sit next to me which so I can catch him up. "So, my brother is number twelve. He's the pitcher." I tell him.

"And his best friend is Nate and he's number thirteen." Nate was coming up to bat.

We all started watching intensely. He was probably one of the best batters.

When their pitcher threw their ball, Nate hit it as hard as he could. It went far into the outfield.

We all started cheering as he ran towards first. He ended up getting to second safely.