seventeen

🤍 ashtonlowery and 2,459 others

Stellacruz: came to pick him up and he's not even ready

              Ashtonlowery: beauty takes time
                     Stellacruz: keep telling yourself that

                Natetrevino: damn, he's hot
                      Ashtonlowery: I'm single 👀
                          Stellacruz: can we not?

               Lizamaynard: why am I not surprised?
                     Stellacruz: oh I'm not either

                    Ericawelch: I see you ari
                       Stellacruz: my girl crush

Tap to load further comments

————————

I was supposed to be driving me and Ashton to the baseball game this afternoon. It starts at two and it's currently twelve forty-five.

I knew I was going to have to make him get ready. I would've ridden with Colby but he's in meetings all day for his music.

I couldn't be prouder of him. I've heard him sing a lot and I always thought he was good.

It should be me, Ashton, Erica, Liza, Vance, Sam, and Kat. Sam and Kat have been to a couple of games and I can tell they enjoy it.

"I literally have nothing to wear!" Ashton groaned when he came over to me.

He had on grey sweats and he was shirtless. It was my first time seeing him shirtless.

He was honestly super ripped. You can tell he goes to the gym regularly.

His top surgery scars are noticeable but I was distracted by his abs. "It's going to be warm." It's officially May.

At the end of the May, Colby and I are going to do something for our one year of meeting.

"Can you help me pick out a shirt?" I sigh as I get up. We have about fifteen minutes to leave to get there early.

I go into his room to look in his closet. I look for a few minutes until I find a band t-shirt he could wear.

He smiled when I showed him so I walked out so he could change. It's been a couple weeks since the whole picnic.

I haven't gotten the chance to talk to Colby about if he was jealous or not of Ashton. About ten minutes later, he comes out of his room.

The outfit looked pretty good honestly. I get up, grab my keys, and we head out the door.

We get into my car, me in the driver's seat. I give him my phone so he could put some music on.