six

I was worried about what was going to happen. Colby texted me saying he needed to talk to me.

After class ended, I raced over to his house. When I get there, all I could see was Kats car.

I walk in and look around. "Kat?" I ask yell. I quickly heard footsteps and then a pink haired girl.

I could tell she was confused too. "Did you get a message from Sam too?" She asked with confusion laced on her voice.

I lightly shake my head. "No, Colby." I simply tell her. I could tell she was trying to figure it out.

We sat on the couch and tried to distract each other. When the front door opened, we snapped our heads in the direction.

It was the two boys, looking exhausted. They came over and sat down next to us.

"Is everything okay?" Kat asked sweetly. I laced my fingers with Colby's out of nerves.

Sam nodded his head. "So, we've basically been in a meeting all day with our manager and we have good news." Sam smiled.

I looked at Colby, into his bright blue eyes. He simply nodded his head, telling me it was okay.

"Well, what is it?" I ask Sam. "Two days after St Patrick's Day, we're going to film in Australia." Sam announced.

I was excited for them. I know they went there a few years ago with their old friend Elton.

But I think they mainly did random shit and exploring. So they explained they're going to do more ghost stuff there.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them. I'm just nervous.

I won't be there to watch over Colby. And since I'm in school now, I can't be waiting for a message all day.

It was different last time. I look up at Colby with a smile plastered on my face.

"You wanna watch a movie?" I ask as he nods his head.

We go into his room and turn a movie on. I'm gonna take in every moment I have with Colby.

Two weeks in Australia is a long time, anything could happen. As I sat there, he had his head in my lap.

I couldn't help but take a picture of how he looked. He looked adorable.

                      🤍 Colbybrock and 2,637 others

Stellacruz: my boy ♥️

Colbybrock: why aren't you watching?
                        Stellacruz: you're prettier

                   Silascruz: simp
                         Stellacruz: you're not wrong

                    Lizamaynard: I'm so single
                        Stellacruz: my brother is too