fifteen

Colby and I were a little bit late to get on the road to big bear.

We had to finish packing and take care of Silas and Nate since they were a little hungover.

We left the apartment at eleven so we should be there in about thirty minutes.

We've been driving for an hour so we shouldn't be too much longer.

"I knew Nate and Silas were going to get drunk last night." Colby laughed as he drove.

I always loved watching Colby drive. I swear he becomes ten times more attractive.

"Yeah, but hopefully they'll get better for their game." I shrug.

Even though I hated that I'm missing his game right now, I'm just happy that I get some alone time with Colby.

With school and his YouTube and music, it's been hard to find some alone time.

So this is literally perfect. As he drove, I reached over to grab his hand.

I interlaced our fingers, causing him to glance over at me.

"What's that for?" He questioned. I give him a soft look even though knowing he's keeping his eyes on the road.

"For planning this weekend getaway." I tell him honestly.

He smiled a little bit. When we get to big bear, I was excited.

We had to check into the lodge first. It didn't take too long so when we were done, we went to the hills.

As he checked us in, I got our boards out. I was going to be a little rusty at first.

But I wasn't going to let it get me down. We changed into our snow clothes and put on the boots.

We get on the ski lift to go up to the very top. Colby made sure to hold onto me incase I had fallen off.

The whole ride, he had a death grip on me. When we get to the top, we get off.

I make him take pictures of me before I get too messed up looking.

                  🤍 samgolbach and 2,456 others

Stellacruz: weekend getaway with my boy

Colbybrock: this should be an album cover
Stellacruz: maybe yours 👀

Jakewebber9: use protection
Stellacruz: you're annoying

Lizamaynard: I'm so jealous
Stellacruz: double date one day?

Katrinastuartoffical: I miss your pretty face
Stellacruz: and I miss your pretty face