seven

🤍 natetrevino and 2,623 others

      Stellacruz: gonna get lucky

                  Colbybrock: my bby is so talented
                          Stellacruz: No bby, that's you

                  Katrinastuartoffical: DAYUM
                      Stellacruz: says you 🤧

                  Tarayummy: totally jealous
                      Stellacruz: I say the same about you.

                  Ashtonlowery: damn.

                   Natetrevino: no the fuck you're not
                        Stellacruz: fuck off

Tap to load further comments

———————

I was currently over at Colby's helping set up the party. Everyone should be arriving around eight and it's currently seven.

Kat and I were setting up the green vodka shots while Sam and Colby were setting up the beer pong table outside.

"You excited?" She asked smiling. I nodded. It's my first party since Colby's birthday.

"Oh fuck yeah." When we got done with the green shots, we decided to take a couple.

Kat looked hot tonight. She had on a tight lime green dress.

I had on a dress that matched my eye makeup and my hair was in alien buns.

As we took the shots, I heard the doorbell ring. I looked at Kat confused.

"Who is that?" She asked as I shrugged. I went over to open the door.

I was surprised to see Ashton knowing he was always late. It's kinda his thing.

He had a bottle of alcohol in his hand. "Ashton." I breathe out.

"I'm early aren't I?" I nervously laugh as I nod my head. I step aside to let him in.

He took a look around since it was his first time here. I bring him to the kitchen so I could introduce him to Kat.

I quickly introduce him to everyone knowing there were only a couple people here.

"We were about done getting everything together." I explain to Ashton.

He nodded as he continued looking around. As he did, Colby walked in.

"You got a dope house." Ashton complimented him. Colby smiled and dabbed him up.

I could tell he was already tipsy. I just smile as I look at him. "Thanks, brother." He stumbled off.