eight

🤍 Colbybrock and 2,624 others

Stellacruz: I miss you already

Colbybrock: I miss you too baby
Stellacruz: please be safe

Samgolbach: I'll watch him
Stellacruz: thanks Sammy boy

Ericawelch: thank god we get to house sit
Stellacruz: let's throw a party

Tap to load further comments

———————

I miss Colby already. I dropped him off at the airport before class started.

Just like when they went to Ukraine, Erica and I are going to house sit for the boys.

I practically already live here already. I spent most of class worrying about Colby and his plane ride.

It was going to be a fifteen hour flight so I was very nervous.

I think after class, we were all going to hang out together. I think they don't want me alone and stressing out.

We were going to Santa Monica pier so hopefully it was going to work.

When class was over, we headed towards Santa Monica pier.

It probably took us an hour to get there, which I didn't mind.

I had music blasting so I wouldn't start thinking. We all walked into the pier and looked around.

"Where's the beach?" I ask looking around. I have no idea if anyone else has seen Jersey Shore so I just went along with it.

I could hear Ashton laugh to himself. "We should spiral together." I looked at him surprisingly.

"What'd you say you dirty little hamster?" I ask hoping he would get it.

"Oh I said I was going to gym, tan, laundry." We both started laughing.

Liza and Vance just shook their heads as we talked about our favorite parts of the show.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Vance asked confused.

We both looked at him with our jaws dropped. "Have you not seen Jersey Shore?" I ask him.

He shook his head. "You need to watch it." Ashton agreed with me.